Chapter 8: Let The Drama Begin.

(A little shakened up from the locker room argument,I went back into the gym thinking how crazy Lisa was for lying about being pregnant. I mean how could someone go so far for attention. Forget her. She's the last person I need to be stressing over anyway.)

**Chanel's point of view**

(Once I got home,I collapsed onto my bed exhausted.I have a bucket load of homework due tomorrow and its completely stressing me out. My phone began to ring and it was a number I wasn't familiar with.)

Chanel:Hello?

??:Hey babygirl.

Chanel:...*hangs up phone*

(Once I heard that voice,a thousand chills went crawling up my spine. That voice was so forgotten until now but my real concern was how the hell this person got my number. I pushed away my phone with a confused yet scared feelings. My phone ranged again,so I ignored it. I started having flashbacks to me falling on the bed as he smothered my face with a pillow;Him yelling and telling me to shut up and open my legs. It had taken me so long to get him out of my life,but I did it. Ill be damned if he thinks he can come back into my life after 4 years of hurt&recovery. I blocked his number as soon as I could.)

**Lisa's point of view**

(I rushed home in disbelief,disgust,and shame. I rushed upstairs and slammed my door.I crawled up in a ball and cried even harder. Im so damn stupid. How could I feel for someone so damn cold hearted  without a care or a belief that im pregnant. Trey doesn't know that I actually had feelings for him and he just used me and pushed me to the side like I was nothing. It's clear that he never felt anything for me and thats what hurts the most. I wiped my tears away and thought...im not going to be the only one suffering in this damn situation.I heard a knock on my door.)

Tiffany:Lisa?...Its me. I heard you slamming the door. Is everything ok in there?

(If theres anyone else I could tell about my pregnancy is Tiff. I need someone to talk to right about now.)

Lisa:Come in.

Tiffany:..Your eyes are red lisa.Why are you crying?Tell me whats going on.

(I could feel the tears coming back again)

Lisa:Ive done something really bad and I-I don't know how Im going to handle this. Everything is going wrong*sniffles* for god's sake Im pregnant.

*Tiffanys eyes widen*

Tiffany:...by who?

Lisa:This guy named Trey. We began talking alot and hanging out and one day when I went to go study with him...one thing lead to another.

Tiffany:*sigh*..does he know about this?

(I began crying again;choking on my words.)

Lisa:He doesn't believe me...He's the only person I've had sex with and he wont even believe me. He ignores me! And I think he's already with someone else *sobs* how could I have been so stupid.

Tiffany:Oh lisa,you're not stupid. This a lesson that plenty of girls go through when they have their first time with an asshole like Trey. Im not here to judge you...but you dad is go-

Lisa:Im not telling him.

Tiffany: He's gonna have to know sooner or later.

Lisa:I hear what your saying but I cant say anything right now and you cant neither..please?

Tiffany: I promise. Give me a hug.

Lisa:*hugs her* Im gonna find a way to make him pay.

*Trey's Point of view*