Chapter 5 Here Goes Nothing.

This part of the story is told from Trey's point of view.

(Last night was everything,i dont know what came over me when i kissed her but it was a different feeling from the rest of these girls i been kissing. I hope she doesn't think im moving too fast or anything;i wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship. I also hope i didn't make her feel uncomfortable. Not to be conceited,but i doubt any girl being uncomfortable with me but she's different from other girls. I guess she was just going with the flow though. I met up with Prodigy at his house to talk to him about what happened between me and chanel. I pulled up to his house and knocked on his door.)

Prodigy: Whats good man,come on in.

Trey: What you got going on here?

Prodigy: Just playing 2k13...sit down.You said you wanted to talk to me about something.

Trey:I do. *takes a seat on the couch* chanel.

Prodigy:What about her? *starts playing the game*

Trey: Well instead of taking Nia out to eat,i surprised chanel by taking her out that night and-

Prodigy:wait a minute, You passed up Nia's fine ass to go on a date with Chanel?

Trey:Look man thats not the point,just listen...On our date,i ended up getting this feeling and i ended up kissing her.

*prodigy pauses the game*

Prodigy: You know what that means...you like her more than just a friend don't you?

Trey:...i havn't admitted it to myself yet,but i think I do. These past couple of days i've been looking at her differently compared to these other girls im kicking it with. Im realizing she's the only girl I don't get tired of seeing,hanging with,or talking to.

Prodigy:Sounds like a old man ready to settle down to me *continues playing game*

Trey:*chuckles* I dont man, maybe i am...but I don't even know if i should even take it to another level with her; she's seen me with too many girls. Its my fault though.

Prodigy:All i can tell you is it doesn't hurt to give it a try. She could feel the same way but you won't know it unless you see for yourself bro.

Trey:You know,you're right...who knew that you could actually give advice about girls *laughs*

Prodigy:Pshh man thats only cause i got game,now grab a controller so i can whoop yo ass in this 2k.*laughs*

Trey:Boy i taught you how to play this game,im undefeated.

(Prodigy was actually right about what I should do. I think im actually ready to have one girl only this time. Its been awhile since i've had a girlfriend;only cause theres 100 girls to come with that 1 girlfriend. Shit just never works out that way. The last thing I want to do is ruin my friendship with chanel all because she'll reject me if i try to turn us into more than friends. I can't help how I feel about her though.She's worth a try but now i have to tell her how i feel.)

Monday afterschool in the school's gym.

(I had basketball practice afterschool but it seems like I wasn't playing my best. My mind was in a totally different place.Coach told us to take a 10 minute break;we all were exhausted. Some girls were walking past the gym and i noticed Nia peeking in. I know shes pissed for me standing her up but she never was that important to me. She gave me a dirty look before she continued walking. I just shook my head at her.)

Bryan(Bball player): Aye trey you uh..ever hit that?

Trey:Hell no. *takes a sip of water*

Bryan:Well then If you don't want her;let me have her.

Trey:Be my guest.

Prodigy:Who are yall talking about?

Bryan:Nia fine ass.

Prodigy:Oh,My man here don't want these groupies anymore. He tryna get at "Chanel" *in a girly voice*

Trey:Look she's a good girl. Better than any fine girl at this school. I didn't have no business messing with Nia anyway;aint no telling who that girl been freaking with.

Bryan:Psshh you trippin man,when did you become mr.faithful all of a sudden?

Trey: Im just tired of the same old girls,plus i been wanting something different.

Bryan:awwww you in love my man. *hugs all on him and laughs*

Trey:get off me man *chuckles*

(As the guys started talking to each other, i was thinking of a good time to tell chanel about my feelings. Usually a guy like me isn't even nervous about telling a girl how I feel. I guess the nerve wrecking part is all the negative things she will think of me if I do this. Then the only thing I will get out of this is a messed up friendship plus a let down. Forget it. Im going to take my chances. Maybe a good time will be this friday.I can plan a date at the carnival then we'll see how things go from there.)

Friday night. 6pm, Chanel's point of view.

(Tonight I feel excited about going to the carnival with Trey. Now I kinda know what to expect since the last time we hung out. Every since then,thats all i've been thinking about but I also thought why in the hell did I let him kiss me like that. He could've kissed 20 other girls the same way.ugh. Im not going to think about that right now though;Just wanna have fun.Trey arrived at my house and we headed off to the carnival on a hot sticky air friday. I noticed he kept looking at me as we drove there.)

Chanel: Is there something on me? *chuckles*

Trey:Naw,..you just look...good.

(I smiled at his compliment, but so far ive been curious of his actions so far.He's never tried to hit on me like this before;why now? He parked his car and we walked off into the crowded carnival.

We acted like little kids in disney world just having fun. We had taken so many pictures and rides. We grabbed some ice cream and sat at a table.)

Trey:Hows your ice cream?

Chanel: Really good.Should have got this kind.

Trey:Would you be so kind to share with me?

Chanel: Nope *chuckles*

Trey: Aw foreal?

Chanel:Im kidding,One scoop!

*Trey takes a big scoop*

Chanel:Hey! *takes cup away*

Trey:you right,should have gotten that kind *chuckles* im sorry.

Chanel:Ugh,yea right *laughs*

Trey:..So do you have a date for the dance yet?

Chanel:No,but im sure you do though.

Trey:Actually I don't

Chanel:I gotta suggestion. Lisa *gasp* or maybe even Nia. *giggles*

Trey:Very funny. I don't want neither one of them. I want a nice classy girl ya know?

Chanel:Is that right?

Trey:Yea..like you.

(I stopped eating my ice cream after he said that. he looked deep into my eyes. I was thrown off because I didn't think that he would actually admit something like this.)

Trey: I don't wanna seem like im coming out of the blue with this but im starting to notice things about you that Im really digging. You might think im stupid for trying to express my feelings all of sudden as much as i've been hanging with other girls but you're the kind of girl to make me forget all about them. You're the type of girl I want *grabs hand*..and need.)