Tying the Knot with "Prince Charming"

Hey guys, so I want to write an arranged marriage story of my own because a lot of them I read they don't meet my taste and I get bored halfway through the novel. I don't like when they girl instantly falls in love with the guy. I like it when they show that they hate each other and can't stand each other but inside they can't help but hold back their feelings, so I'm going to write this type of story in my way and please don't say it's such an overused topic when you comment below, I'm just doing what I think is best, so thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Tying the Knot with "Prince Charming"

Chapter 1

Oh, how do I love running. It helps me calm down at such an extent. The way the wind whips your hair, and the only thing you can concentrate on is the steady beating of the heart, the rush of wind inside your lungs, and trying to get that annoying piece of hair out of your eye that never stays away. Oh, the wonders of life, it is absolutely amazing. Well I thought it was too, but not until I found out I have to get married to a guy I never heard of. But out of nowhere, my parents tell me I'm getting married because they are in debt. I mean how cliché, right?

Wrong. My parents aren't in debt, they're stinking rich and they expect me to believe that when I saw a 60' inch TV being installed in the living room. Pshtt, in debt, my ass.

My parents want me to marry their best friend's son so their relationship can become "stronger" and they're too scared to tell me that because I know I'll kill them. So my grandma had to tell me.

But me being the gullible me agreed. The only thing I'm worried about is them choosing a pervert. Who wants to marry a pervert?

Hopefully, well I can only wish, without me even knowing I crossed my fingers.

I'm pretty sure you all are wondering how this all went down so here it goes.

**1 HOUR AGO**

"I'M THE KING, oh wait, QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!" I called out through the room.

Yes, it was my day, my 18th birthday. But what was I doing. Oh yeah, cleaning the humongous chandelier. The whole circumference almost reached 3 quarters of my body and I was pretty tall standing at 5'8.

My parents were standing at the bottom of the ladder because I didn't want to get off. Would you want to when you can act like the Queen of the castle and piss off your parents. Oh the joy in watching the red faces of your parents, and steam coming out of their ears. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but they can get demanding and annoying. My mom was the one with the red face looking like a cherry against her diamond raindrop type earrings, and my dad was red from trying to hold back all that laughter but failing horribly. Hahaha, I even crack myself up sometimes doing stupid things. Well that's me, crazy old me.

"Alice Hunter, come down here this moment." My mom said while stomping her foot on the floor.

"Mom stop that, you're going to hurt your foot." I called down.

"Young lady, this is no joking matter. I think I should have just named you Lulu, would've matched you perfectly." (A/N: No offence to all the Lulu's out there)

"Mom, you crude remarks hurt me sometime," I said while wiping away a fake tear.

"Haha, very funny young lady."

"Aren't you going to bring some sense into your daughter." My mom told my dad who was rolling on the floor laughing.

Is it possible, but I think my mom's face got redder. It's funny watching my mom like that but cruel at the same time. I thought while tapping my temple with my index finger. I do look crazy, don't I?

"Ok mom, I'll come down, but I can't help but wondering why you couldn't just come up and bring me down." I said while giving them a 'duh' look.

My dad stopped laughing.

"How did I not think of that?" My dad said while thumping his forehead.

"Sometimes I wonder where I get my craziness from." I sang out.

My dad got up and cleaned himself off.

When I finally came down my mom started walking ahead of me and waved a hand saying I have to follow her.

We walked into her study and she told me to sit in front of her. I easily complied. Wouldn't want her getting mad and face the wrath of Mrs. Hunter. Which is basically my mom running after me with a broom stick in her 4 inch stiletto heels and pencil skirt.

"Well there are a few things I'm going to say, first, we are in debt, second, you are getting married, and third, they're coming in two hours." She rushed out.

Before I could come out of my initial shock my mom ran out of the room.

I walked to the door and started running after her.

I couldn't find her, but I knew she could hear me.

"Your cruelty is horribly mind boggling," I said.

(*)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Thank You ! :)