Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Psht, get to know him, more like my snow white arse. I am now literally seething with anger. Well not really, I'm too cool to let my mom make me angry.

'Ha, that's what she said.'

Oh mind, why do you have to come at the most inappropriate moments.

Now don't think I'm crazy with my internal rants, it happens all the time. My parents thought I was crazy so they got me checked, but all the doctor said was, 'you're daughter has a very vivid imagination.' He couldn't think of anything else, because I told him about that time when my mind started talking to me in the washroom while I was doing my business. Don't ask me what went down, all you need to know is I came out of the washroom an hour later with my cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

And I also tend to show my emotions in my face because I don't know how telepathically send 'em to the brain, but I'm trying to figure it out, and will soon be on TV with my break-through discovery. So the hot dude I'm standing next to right now may think I'm crazy because of the crazy look on my face. But hey, my name is Alice after all.

"So, what's up?" I asked the dude tapping away on his iPhone 4.

I looked at it in awe. I wanted that, how come I can't have that?

Ok, just because my family's rich doesn't mean I get everything I want. My parents believe in me earning my own stuff. Which, downright sucks, but at least I won't be feeling like a burden.

I snorted, that's right out loud. Nice lady manner Alice, great job, you just hit an all time low.

But honestly, I never work, which in result means I get nothing except for a roof on my head and some food to fill my little 'ol stomach.

I came out of the world of internal rants, yes I was doing it again, told you it was a normal occurance, and saw the dude looking at me with an eyebrow raised. Now that I think of it, he look a lot like Justin Bieber. You know what his name is officially Justin Bieber.

"Watcha looking at Justin Bieber?" I said with my newfound attitude.

"Hey don't call me that. I was bullied because of that." He said with a faux hurt face.

A pretty face like yours could never be bullied. But I wasn't going to tell him that!

"HAHAHAHA, I wish I were there!"

"Hey, bullying is not a funny thing."

I sobered up a bit.

"Nice way to make a mood serious, JOY KILL!" I yelled.

"Hey watch your tongue. I am not a joy kill. You're just too crazy."

I know I am no need to rub it in. But instead of saying it, I'm going to play with him.

I started crying. I mean like the eardrum piercing sobs.

"Why did you call me crazy, you're so mean." I wailed out and yes with proper tears.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be so sensitive about it." He looked like he wanted to comfort me but decided against it.

I stopped my fake crying.

"It's ok," I sniffled out.

"But damn dude, you seriously are gullible."

He looked shocked.

"You mean that was fake? Dude, either you're a good actress or you are crazy!"

"No, I'm not a good actress, but a tad bit crazy maybe."