Lay Me Down And Tell Me Everything'll Be Alright (Kellin Quinn/SWS fanfic)

Slowly but surely, the blood began to trickle down my arm. I groaned slightly with the pain, but it was still a relief to get all the stress out. I pressed the blade deeper into my skin. Out poured more blood. I sighed and placed the long steel instrument beside me, staring at the blood on my sheets. Suddenly, there was a loud sudden sound and my dad barged in. He stumbled around. Clearly, he was intoxicated and when he was like this, he got really angry. He grabbed my arm tight and looked at it.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He screamed at me.

"What does it look like?" I retorted.

"It looks like a pathetic way to get attention, you fucking whore!"

"If I was asking for attention, I would've done it infront of you!"

"Don't you EVER talk to me like that, you bitch!"

Boom. A slap across the face. Then another one. And another. Next, a push to the ground. I curled up in the fetal position in an attempt to sheild myself, but the kicks to my body still hurt like Hell. The beatings were regular, but hardly ever this bad; only when he'd been drinking a lot were they this bad. I screamed at him to stop, but kept kicking and kicking and kicking. Then suddenly, he stopped.

"That'll teach you to talk to me like that. Pathetic cunt." Then he spat on me.

He stomped on my ribs one more time and stumbled out of the room. I heard the front door slam. He'd gone, thank God for that. I crawled around on the floor, wheezing with each movement. As I groaned, I heard footsteps coming slowly up the stairs. Great, he's back for more. I closed my eyes and braced myself for round two.

"Kat! Kat!" I heard my older brother, Callum, call out my name and hold me, "What happened? Actually, don't talk... We're getting out of here... I'm gonna call an ambulance..."

"Cal... don't..." I managed to mumble.

"We can't carry on like this, Kat! Something has to be done..."

I groaned and buried my face in what felt like his lap. He stroked my head gently, whispering reassuring and happy things in my ear. I passed out after he said 'Everything'll be alright, Kat. Darling, you'll be okay.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: This is just a teaser part to see what you guys think... opinions??:3