Chapter 22

-Aspen-

Playing the game "Save the Luna" was the most fun I've had in years. After Carlos and Kara 'captured' Alaina and placed her on the tower of couch cushions, Kara threw herself at me and began to pound my chest. She let out, what I guessed was a war cry and that signaled Carlos to come over as help her.

After a couple minutes of play battling with Kara giving us lines or telling us we had a new weapon once in awhile she finally changed the game up a bit.

"Oh no! A massive earthquake! We must get to safety before the ground crumblwes beneath us!" She cried, hopping off my back and running onto one of the couches. Carlos and I follow her onto the couch and then we resume the battle.

"Quickwy Carwos! We need to knock Aspen off the cliff!" She exclaimed. Carlos begins trying to push me off the couch and Kara decides to attach herself to my leg in hopes to throw me off balance, or just because it's fun. You never know with Kara. I glance over to Alaina who is giggling to herself, watching the seen play out with an amused smile.

I look back just in time to see Carlos try to push me off the couch again, but this time I grab both his arms and shove him off the couch. Kara giggles and climbs onto my back.

"I'm on your team now. Wet's go save the Wuna!" She exclaims. I chuckled and jumped off the couch and made my way over to Alaina's make-shift tower. We reach the tower and Kara got off.

"Aspen you need to say, 'I've come to save you my Wuna!'" She instructed. I say my line and she smiles mischievously and walks over to Alaina.

I was expecting her to give Alaina some sort of line to say but instead she ran to the back and pushed over the unstable tower. Alaina fell off but my reflexes were fast enough to catch her. This is the second time today I've saved her from falling because of her sister. Alaina is laughing and so is her sister who came up to us to give one final instruction.

"Now for the ending, the savior must kiss the Wuna!" She exclaimed. Alaina stared at Kara in disbelief and I smirked at her.

This kid is going to be a great writer for plays one day.

Alaina looks back at me and I comply with Kara's instruction. I smashed my lips on hers. Kara started giggling, probably feeling accomplished with herself, and Carlos groaned. A hand pulled me back from Alaina.

"Could you not, that's my twin you're kissing." Carlos said to me. I growled at him, but when he said 'twin' I wanted to flinch. Alaina and Carlos are triplets, it's just the other brother, Chase, is dead. I wonder if he knows that I know of his dead sibling. Carlos picked Kara up, who turned herself around in his arms to look at us.

"I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Let's go to the dining room and see what there is." I stated. I put Alaina down, much to my wolf's distaste, and lead the way to the dining room. We enter into the room and Kara runs over to the chair and sits down with Carlos doing the same in the chair next to her. Alaina sits across from them and I head to the kitchen to have some maids and servants bring some food out.

I step in and immediately everyone stops what they're doing and bows. I nod my head to them and scan the room.

"Alright I need three maids and three servants to bring food out to my mate and her siblings." I said. They all nodded and one girl with blonde hair and brown eyes broke out into a bright smile and picked up a plate of crepes. If I remember correctly from what Leo told me, then she is the girl who Alaina gave a raise to.

She and a couple others follow me out of the kitchen and to the dining room where Alaina, Carlos and Kara are waiting. The girl smiles broadly at Alaina who returns the smile. Carlos snaps his eyes to the girl and the girl's eyes grow huge and she drops her plate. Carlos's eyes are quickly turning bronze and he stood up from his chair and made his way over to the girl.