chapter 10

3rd Person POV

They all look at Peter waiting for an answer or something from him. Anything.

Peter stands there in disbelief. His father, once again, would never steal or recreate evil, World War II, Nazi scientist experiment and let his own son be apart of it. It doesn't connect.

"If you think my father is part of HYDRA, then you must be crazy. He was one of the good guys!" Peter says trying to get Steve and Tony not to torture with him with questions about his father. He simply wasn't in the mood.

"Then why does your fathers experiment look and have the same powers as HYDRA's?" Steve's voice raises. Now HE was beyond pissed. Having his bad guy's son in the Avengers Tower was the last thing he needed on his long list of problems that seems to never end.

Scarlet just stood there trying to figure out if she ever came across Peter's father. Tony on the other hand was again looking though HYDRA's data base to try and find out if Spider Man's father was ever a member of the Nazi organization.

"Maybe he thought it was a good thing and never really looked fully into it to see if anyone else as done it." Scarlet suggest trying to calm down her dad.

Before anyone could say anything, JARVIS spoke up.

"Captain Rogers, I think I have a lead on your missing person case. He is in an abandoned warehouse miles from here."

Steve breaks his death stare at Peter and his face goes soft.

"Bucky.." He whispers for everyone to hear. He sprints over to the doors and bursts out finding his shield randomly sitting on the couch in the living room. Walking over to the exit where the quin-jet is Scarlet stops him.

"Let me come. Please." She breaths out looking up at her dad giving him a small smile.

"I'm sorry, but you can't. It would bring back bad memories and I don't want that for him."

"Really? So instead of me, the only friend he had when he was tortured, your bringing Sam the person he tried to kill on one of ya'lls mission. Not one of your best ideas Cap!" She hissed at him. He pushed past her and got in the elevator without looking back.

"If you care about him, you'll understand why I'm making you stay." He says as the doors close on both their faces leaving Scarlet more than pissed and Steve determined to find his best friend.

Unbelievable Scarlet thinks backing away from the elevator and walking back into the lab to find almost everything destroyed and Tony on the wall with webs all over him.

Scarlet runs over to Tony, trying no to step on broken lab bottles and other stuff, and starts tearing off the sticky substance from him.

"What happened?" She asks helping Tony down from the wall.

"Well after you guys left me, I tried to capture him so that he could tell us mo-"

"Wait, YOU TRIED TO CAPTURE HIM?!"

"Yes, and please never again yell into my ear. It's not nice. Anyway, I tried to get him so that he could tell us more about his father and his experiments and everything. He freaked out and shot me to the wall and went out the fucking widow." He pointed to the broke widow that Scarlet some how missed when I walked into the room.

She nodded it off and walked him out of the room and into the living room setting him down on one of the comfy couches.

"So is Cap waiting for you to join him or?" He asks noticing that Steve isn't in the building.

"He went without me. Said I would bring back bad memories if Bucky saw me. I mean I kinda get why but I was his friend for so many years, he would want to see a familiar face. Not that my dad's isn't." She explains sitting down in the chair across from the couch Tony is laying on.

"I just hope nothing bad happens.."

-----------------

Hey guys! Its been 5EVER since I last updated which I do have reasons why:

1.) go to/returning from camp 2.)school shopping 3.) barley any ideas for this story, this is just a simple snipet to will lead to a bigger chapter that I will be working on this evening and possibly putting up tomorrow.

please vote,comment, and share!

LOVE YALL!!!