chapter 15

Tony's POV

"Jarvis, it's no time for jokes." I said tapping one of the computers to scan over the tower to see if the idiot couple was just on the roof doing spy things but the only human beings in the tower were Bucky, Steve, Scarlet, and I. Jesus, they always need to be in trouble.

"Is there anything we need to know about the kidnappers?" Steve speaks up waking over towards me to look at the monitors. 

"No sir. Just that they had red masks and were heavily armed with a weapon even I can't scan over and find what it is." Jarvis responded showing a picture of the men. 

Steve's face went pale and his body limp. What's the matter with him? Does he not like halloween masks? I mean they looked pretty scary to me. The masks look like-

"The Red Skull." He whispered behind me still staring at the picture.

"I thought he vanished when you stupidly about to crash the plane?" Scarlet spoke up crossing her arms and walking over to where he was.

"OK first off, it was a stupid idea. I didn't have time to give Peggy my coordinates. And yes. He had the Tesseract in his hands and then seconds later he was gone. I don't know where he went or why but need need to get them. Now." Steve said fast walking out of the room clearly annoyed.

I looked at Scarlet's web shooters and then back at her.

"You want to join us in the battle to the death with you patriotic father?"

"Well, it will be his fault for me dying." She scoffs and walks out of the room too.

Now I'm here left with Bucky who is weirdly staring at me. Creep.

"I know you like him." What?

"Excuse me?"

He walks over where I am with a grin.

"I see the way you look at him. Even a blind person can tell you have feelings for Steve." 

I stare at him in shock. Do I like Steve? Do I want him to be mine? 

Yes.

--------------------------------------

Hey! Here is another update! I know I said I would do it every week but I had PSAT on Wednesday and had to study Monday and Tuesday. Thursday and Friday were just the worst days ever so :/

But I got it done! So thats good :)

please comment, vote, and share

LOVE YALL!!