chapter 12

Scarlet Rogers POV

My nails have now all been bitten done to the skin waiting for Steve and Sam hoping Bucky is with them. God what is taking they forever! Are they trying to make me worried?! 

"Calm done Rogers! Jeez! Your dad will be back with Bucky." Tony speaks up from his nap looking over at me. 

"What if they don't! What if its a trap and HYDRA has them? What if Bucky doesn't remember anything and tries to kill them...or what if Bucky is de-" I'm cut off by Tony sitting up and grabbing my shoulders.

"They will be back. Bucky is safe. HYDRA is no where near them. He will remember." He stares into my eyes that show plead for me to stop pacing back and forth worrying my head off. I did what Tony least expect and pull him into a hug. Something I really need right now. I feel his arms wrap around me and nuzzle his head in-between my neck and right shoulder.

We stay like that for what seems like hours until we here the elevator to the Avenger Jet open up. I turn my head and see my dad on Bucky's right side and Sam on his left. A bruised and beaten and tired Bucky is in the middle looking dead. Oh god. I suck in my breath and race over to them trying to help them carry Bucky.

This is my worst nightmare. I've seen Bucky in worst situations but this one shatters my heart into a million pieces. He doesn't know whats going on or who is carrying him around in this unknown building while in pain. It's so hard not to burst down and cry and hold him and comfort him the best I can.

I help carry him to one of Tony's guest bedrooms. Steve, Sam, and I gently lay him down on the smooth grey king sized bed. We all stand up slowly backing away so we don't try to scare him.

"Can you leave us two alone please." Steve whispers not looking up at us and staring at Bucky with so many emotions bottled up inside his now grey blueish eyes. I don't question my dad. I now understand why he didn't want me to come. 

I nudge Sam to follow me out of the room leaving my dad with the only friend I have had all my life. Tony is outside the door looking in on Steve and Bucky.

"Is he going to be ok?" He asks with now worried eyes. Wow. I've never seen his eyes or mouth with so much emotion. I look up at him and then at back at Steve now sitting next to Bucky. I close the door.

"I really do hope so." I say looking back up at Tony giving him a small smile. And I really do smile.

He looks back at the door and exhales a breath that I didn't know he was holding. He then nods his head and walks down the hall and turns into his bedroom.

"Is it just me, or does Tony sound different." Sam states glancing back at me.

"He sounds like a hurt puppy. Ever since you guys left, his been really emotional. When I wasn't asleep, it seemed as if he was debating something in his head." I answer walking away from the room and into mine realizing of how tired I am.

"Sounds like he's in love or something." He chuckles.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Now, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, you and my dad better inform me with what happened okay?"

"Got it Cap." He salutes and leaves my doorway walking down the hall to the kitchen. He is something else. 

I think about what he said about Tony being 'in love' and all. I then notice that when he was looking into the room where we put Bucky in, he didn't ask about Bucky. He asked about Steve.

----------------------------

I finally updated! YAY me! I've been super busy with school this week and dance too. I had a football game this Friday and my school lost 45-14...but THEY ARE WINNERS IN OUR HEARTS! I actually yelled that out to them and some of them laughed and smiled haha. 

anyway! Please vote,like,comment, and share!

LOVE YALL!!!