My Ice Prince: Chapter 2

(One Year Before It Happens)

At the age of 14, (Y/N) was already a S-Class Mage. How? Because Gildarts trained you and thought you were more mature than your brother. If he trained Natsu, he thought that Natsu would do stupid things with his magic.

When Gray, Natsu, and the other guild members heard of this, they were going crazy. (Y/N) was in the record of Fairy Tail under the name of 'First youngest girl to be S-Class'

"Natsu" (Y/N) said, holding a sleeping Shion.

"What" Natsu turned from the job request board. "If something happens to me, I want you to take care of Shion." (Y/N) said, causing some Natsu's full attention on her.

"What are you talking about (Y/N)?!" Natsu yelled.

"Well you never know Natsu. Anything could happen to me with myself knowing and I won't be able to take care of Shion" (Y/N) looked down at Shion.

"No! (Y/N)! I'm not losing you! Your my only family since Igneel disappeared!" Natsu said, his bangs covering his eyes.

_______________

(Age 15)

Shion was now three and was intelligent.

"(Y/N)" Shion look up to you. "Huh?"

Shion started to tear up.

"C-Can you promise me that you will never leave me alone" Shion cried.

(Y/N) knew that it's a promise she couldn't prove, but you didn't wanted to upset Shion. "Why do you say that?! I will forever stay with you!" (Y/N) smiled, hugging Shion.

At that moment everything was fine, but everything is about to change...

________________

After that week, Master Makarov had send you on a mission with Natsu, Shion, Happy, and Erza and that same week was when Lisanna, Elfman, and Mirajane had left for a mission as well. It was to defeat 12 bandits with some sort of strange energy.

-

Erza, Natsu, and (Y/N) had already defeated 7 bandits leaving only 3 bandits left, and the problem was that their magic energy was running low. So to this point Erza couldn't use another armor, and Natsu could hardly use his flames, so it's up to (Y/N).

(Y/N) saw the three bandits getting Erza and Natsu from behind. She had to make a choice. To yell at her comrades to look back then get hit or to block the hit from them. (Y/N) didn't want them to get hurt at all. At the moment, (Y/N) jumped behind them and getting hit by spiritual magic, making her cry in pain.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Her comrades yell at her, who was slowly fading from this world, glowing. This also happened to another girl with white hair and blue eyes. Lisanna.

Natsu cried as his sister disappeared from his arms and was now into the world called Edolas.

________

I'm sorry this is short, but school has been slowing me down! I hope you love this chapter!~

________

(Bonus!)

"Heh!" Gray laughed. "I hope (Y/N) is doing good in her mission and if that pink bastard did something to hear I'm going to rip-" Gray was cutoff by Cana.

"Gray, your clothes" Gray screamed, then search for his clothes. "That bastard.. He's going to be mistaken for a pervert.."

=====

Natsu was crying as Erza defeated the other bandits. 'Can't' Shion and Happy couldn't even take a smile from what happened. 'Wait' Erza then rubbed Natsu's back and tried to comfort him. 'For' Erza, Natsu, Happy, and Shion walked back to the guild. 'You' They made it to the guild, but everyone was confused. '(Y/N)' Gray frowned when only Natsu, Erza, Shion, and Happy came back.

Where was (Y/N)?, Gray thought.