My Ice Prince: Chapter 4

\*-^Gray's P.O.V^-*/

X783

It's been nearly a year since (Y/N) disappeared along with Lisanna. Damn I miss her! The truth was. I actually like that Dragneel. (Y/N). Of course it hit Natsu very badly. At someone points he wasn't himself anymore, but now he's starting to get back to himself. Now he's taking fights with me again. Curse my stripping habit!

I realized I lost a lot of people in my life and I'm heartbroken. I'm in pain. I can't take it no more.

X784

Natsu had came back from looking for his dad or 'dragon' Igneel. Looks like he didn't find him, but he did bring back a girl back to the guild.

Like always. He started a fight. Damn you Natsu.

"Give me my underwear!!" I tried to get my underwear from Natsu.

"Nope!!" Natsu said, running away with his under wear.

"Hello miss my I borrow your under-" Before I could finish my sentence she hit me with some sort of paper. That's sad.

-

\*-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-*/

X783

Gray Surge and I started talking now. This Gray is very different from the Gray back at Earth Land. Surge is nice to Natsu and consider him a friend while the Fullbuster from Earth Land fights Natsu and strips a lot. Honestly, I think they both look adorable.

I even got Gray Surge to only wear one coat! He claims he gets cold easily. Now he wears a coat, scarf, and a long sleeve under.

X784

Two new girls had joined the guild. Their names are Juvia and Lucy. I don't get along with Lucy that much because she bullies my brother Natsu. (Edolas) Juvia just glares at me from time to time because I hang out with Gray a lot. I also noticed that She and Lucy get along. Last time, she even threatened me about hanging out with Gray. Since she was a comrade, I didn't want to fight back. Soon after that, Lisanna aided me.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Natsu walked over to me. "I got you something!!"

Natsu then covered my eyes. "What?! Natsu!!" Then leaded me outside. He then uncovered my eyes and there was a (Favorite Color) motorcycle. "Woah! That's awesome!!" I cheered. (Still your P.O.V)

"It's for you.." He smiled. "What?!" I turned. "I got it for you" He looked at me. "What really?!" (Y/N) hugged Natsu in joy of the motorcycle, making him blush. "Now come on..." Natsu put on his goggles. "Let's go for a test drive and then we could race..." (Y/N) then put on her googles and smiled. "Let's do this!!"

_________

-\~*Lisanna's P.O.V*~/-

I was now getting worried. We haven't heard from (Y/N) and Natsu yet. They left yesterday evening. Currently, I was helping Mira-Nee clean up when I saw the doors open. I went closer to see who it is and saw him.

Oh
My
God.

It was him. Natsu. Earth land Natsu. I quickly ran outside, holding my mouth to cover my whimpers.