My Ice Prince: Chapter 3

"Ah!" (Y/N) cried as she was slowly waking up, wondering where she was. (Y/N) looked up to see everything not normal. Trees everywhere. Floating ground. Everything was just different. She then found pink unknown pills next to her, not knowing what it is, (Y/N) grabbed them just in case it was handy.

(Y/N)'s eyes looked everywhere and then her eyes caught a grass-like building. (Y/N) started to crawl over there in hopes of someone.

When she got closer, (Y/N) read the sign of the building. Fairy Tail, she read. (Y/N) smiled and said, "No way! I'm home now! Fairy Tail!" (Y/N) then started running to the guild, limping in the progress. (Y/N) still has the injuries from before, but she doesn't know that she's in a different world. Except for now.....

She was already close to opening the guild doors when she tripped on a rock and fell on the doors, opening it and causing everyone's attention on her. "(Y/N)?!" Everyone yelled. Quickly Edolas Natsu got up from his seat and raced over to in his belief his real sister, but was not since she came from Earth Land.

(Y/N) was quickly brought up by Natsu. "What the heck happened to you?!" Natsu yelled, wanting to know what happened. "And how are you still alive?!" The guild members asked.

"W-What do you mean?!" (Y/N) was being carried by Natsu to the resting place of their guild. "You were killed by the Knights. Since we're a dark guild, we went into a battle." Levy explained, working on her projects.

"O-Oh. I'm still alive because I realized I was still alive and managed to get here" (Y/N) lied. She now knew that she's not from this world. (Y/N) looked down to her leg and noticed that she was bleeding, rapidly. The pain was terrible.

"N-Natsu...." (Y/N) then fainted from blood loss. "(Y/N)!!"

________

Lisanna was now outside, whimpering, now finding out that (Y/N) from Earth Land and her best friend was now with her, stuck in this world. Edolas.

Lisanna breathe in and breathe out. "At least someone I know is with me..."

She then started crying again. "Mira-Nii.... Elf-Nii-San.... I want to go home...."

Lisanna then went inside the guild to aid (Y/N), who just recently passed out.

_________

Natsu, Erza, Shion, and Happy had returned back to the guild. With no (Y/N). Everyone was wondering where she was.

"Yo Natsu! How was the mission?!"

"Hey.... Where's (Y/N)?!"

The guild members then realized the look on their faces. Sad, Depressed, and Angered.

Natsu tried to tell the guild members, but then broken down and ran out of the guild, followed by Happy.

Shion also started crying. 'Y-You Promised m-me (Y/N). You s-said you wouldn't l-leave me!!'

The guild members wanted answers. Erza then was the only one that explained to everyone. Everyone was sadden at this that not only one member disappeared, but two. Lisanna and (Y/N).

Mira then stepped up saying that's how Lisanna disappeared/died and said that their disappearance/death could be connected in a way.

_________

Natsu was crying, sitting in his house. "She-She said she wouldn't leave me! I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER FAMILY. LIKE IGNEEL!!!! (Y/N) WAS MY FAMILY" Natsu yelled, making Happy jump.

"Don't worry Natsu... We will get (Y/N) back. I promise" Happy hoped that promise will come true.

________

(A couple of hours later - Just imagine that fish guy from SpongeBob.)

(Y/N) started to wake up after she fainted. She started to blink to get her sight back and noticed that there were people in the room. "A-Ah!" (Y/N) cried in pain, holding her head as the pain started rolling in from the faint.

"(Y/N)!!" Natsu smiled as (Y/N) started to wake up. "O-Ow!" Her ear drums started to ring. "D-Don't yell. I-It hurts! A-A lot." (Y/N) said, tearing up. "Ah! I'm S-Sorry!" Natsu whispered, and started to tear up.

(Y/N) saw that Natsu had a pair of clothing that was similar to his clothes-No exactly like his clothes.

"H-Here (Y/N). Honestly, you look weird in those clothes since its ripped and dirty. So I-I got a extra pair of clothes that looks like mine. We could be twins!" Natsu smiled, making (Y/N) smile. (Y/N) thought his smiles were adorable.

Maybe I like it here....

_____

(Y/N) quickly changed and walked out, bumping into a person. A female.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry!!" (Y/N) apologized, then she opened her eyes to see Lisanna.

"L-Lisanna?! Is that you?!" (Y/N) was quickly hugged by her. "I'm the real Lisanna! From Earth Land! Remember me?! W-When you had your first kiss by Gray and I-"

"Of course I remember you!" (Y/N) laughed.

Lisanna eyed you and said, "Wow (Y/N)! You look exactly like Natsu! But female! You have the sweater and the jeans and the shoes and don't forget the goggles!~" Lisanna cheered.

I like it here.....

__________

As (Y/N) was chatting with Lisanna while eating Chicken wings of (Favorite Flavor Ex. Hot), she noticed a boy passing by with it seems a lot of sweaters.

"Hey Lis.. Who is that boy with all the sweaters" (Y/N) asked, still looking at him. Lisanna turned and said, "Oh that's Gray! But he's different from your Gray-" Then Lisanna kept blabbing about other things.

Then Edolas Gray finally turned and made eye contact with (Y/N), making them both blush. He just simply waved along with a smile and (Y/N) doing the same actions. Then he turned around.

"Oooo~ A new crush I presume??" Lisanna elbowed (Y/N), making her blush. "N-No!" (Y/N) turned.

Natsu noticed that (Y/N) was red and went to her aid. "(Y/N)! Do you have a fever or something?! Your red!" Natsu said, touching her head if she had Fever.

Lisanna laughed at his actions, but yet found it cute that Natsu was being over protected about his sister.

"(Y/N) isn't sick she's just blushing" Lisanna smirked, her hand on her lips.

"W-What do you mean?!" Natsu blushed, thinking it was him, but thought it wasn't possible.

"It's Gray!" Lisanna said, keeping her voice down, still yelled.

Shock went into Natsu. "I ship! I ship!" Natsu said, while blushing. (Awe! XD Cute!~)

That made (Y/N) even blush more.

I-I like it more here...

___________

'(Y/N) is different. She either changed or I don't know what happned, but I love this (Y/N) more. The other one was mean really mean. Like if she was my opposite. I was good and she was bad. I hope she stays the same' Edolas Natsu thought.

___________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I might not update because of school and Well...

Rest In Peace,
Bear (Chihuahua)
2009-2015

I miss him so much he was a buddy to me and now I have two dogs remaining. Nothing could replace Bear... No one..😢😢😢