My Ice Prince: Chapter 7

Juvia's eyes are wide as she eyes Gray and the new girl extremely close together. Juvia does not get how Gray is already in love with the new girl. And that kills her.

"Juvia's thinks it is not fair! Juvia had already had eyes for Gray!" Juvia yelled at Mira as she sat at the bar drinking a milkshake. "You know they met before, right?" Mira asked Juvia who was now surprised.

"Juvia is confused. How long were they together?" Juvia asked, her eyebrows furrowed. "Well, they met before they joined the guild and that was when they were about 10 years old... So five years." Mira replied to Juvia.

She widen her eyes and frowned. "I see. So Juvia doesn't have a chance with Gray at all, huh?" Juvia said, turning her straw that was in her drink. "I'm sorry, Juvia. I know you liked Gray for a long time..." Mira said, frowning as well. "But you know, Juvia, there are more fish in the ocean out there."

Juvia said nothing and looked at Mira. Mira then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You could find the one..." Juvia jumped and blushed. "Juvia completely agrees with you!" Juvia smiled and stands up. "I must go now and go find the one!" Juvia then runs towards the Guild Doors. "Thank you Mira!" Juvia yells at Mira as she runs out. "Heh. Anytime!" Mira laughs and smiles.

Juvia runs towards Magnolia's Town Square and looks around. "Hey Juvia!" A deep voice was heard behind her, making her jump. She then turns around, seeing it was Lyon.

"H-Hey Lyon." Juvia blushed. "I was going to see you too! Here, these are for you." Lyon said and gave Juvia a bouquet of flowers. Juvia smells the flowers and smiled. "Wow! Thank you Lyon! Juvia thinks they're pretty!" Juvia smiles at the flowers.

"So... Juvia... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" Lyon asked Juvia, nervously. Juvia simply smiled and said, "Juvia would love too."

Lyon smiled and jumped. "Great! Meet me here today at 7:30! I can't wait Juvia! Bye!" Juvia nodded and waved at Lyon who waved back as he was leaving.

Juvia then headed the other direction and made a turn into an alleyway. She then leaned against the wall and slid down. The weather seemed to change as it got cloudy rapidly and thunder was heard. Rain then started to drop and rapidly shower.

"Drip. Drip. Drop." Juvia muttered and looked up to see the Rain pouring on her. She clutched the bouquet of flowers and frowned. "Maybe he is the one. Juvia doesn't even know anymore."

"Juvia couldn't believe how she agreed to go on a date with Lyon. Juvia has to stop liking Gray-Sa- Gray." Juvia sighed. "How does one simply gets over someone?" Juvia muttered and looked down.

==============

"It's starting to rain..." (Y/N) said as she opens her hand to feel Rain dripping down. "Yeah it is..." Gray stated. "We should go back to the guild in a hurry or else the cake will get soaked up." Gray said, holding (Y/N)'s hand. (Y/N) smiled and nodded.

They had just left the bakery and bought lots of cake for Erza, themselves, and for everyone who wanted cake. As they reached the guild doors, (Y/N) realized something. "Oh my gosh!" (Y/N) yelled and ran inside the guild, put the cakes on the tables and looked for Natsu.

She found Natsu looking at the job board with Happy. "Natsu! Natsu!" (Y/N) said, poking his shoulder. "Huh? Oh. Hi (Y/N)!" Natsu said with a smile. "Hi (Y/N)!" Happy jumped. "I was wondering..." (Y/N) looked up to Natsu. She had tears in her eyes. "Do you know what happened to Shion?" Natsu looked down and frowned.

"Well... After you had disappeared, Shion said that he would go and look for you. So he left and he never came back. He could still be looking for you 'til this day. Who knows. Poor cat..." Natsu said and looked at (Y/N). "Oh ok... Thanks Natsu and your cake is here." (Y/N) turned and left. (Y/N) went to the table to receive her cake and left to her favorite spot; the balcony.

She sat on the table and couldn't care less about the rain. She frowned as she ate the cake, depressed, tears fell down her face. "I will find you Shion... I swear it."