CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

When I woke up the next morning I was in a huge fluffy bed. I saw a rose and a note on the bedside table. Curiously I rose from my bed and went to investigate. The rose was big and red and smelled lovely.On the note was a place and time. Being the snoopy person that I was, I read it:

Meet me next to the cherry tree in

the woods behind our neighborhood

at 4:00

- Niall

I could feel my heart beating faster than normal and felt a smile invade my lips. This was a great start to my day. I put the rose in a vase and set it next to the lamp. I then proceeded to take a shower, straighten my blonde hair and pull on some clothes. I decided on wearing something nice so I put on a dress that was just above the knee. It was cream lace on the bottom and a peach corset on top with a zipper. I smiled at myself in the mirror and checked the clock. It was only 2:00 since I slept in until noon. I had two hours to kill so I went down stairs to see what everyone else was up to. When I hit the bottom of the stairs I saw Louis and Ally sitting on the couch watching Seinfeld.

" Hey guys" I said as I sat down on the chair smoothing out my dress.

" Oh hey Emma, how's it go- why are you dressed like that? I mean, not that you don't look good, because you do, it's just why so fancy?" Louis asked, muting the television. I hesitated for a moment, knowing that if I said I was meeting Niall I would get teased for weeks. I also knew I was a terrible liar. I decided to tell them the truth though since they were staring at me expectingly.

" Niall's asked me to meet him later today" I said quietly, a little embaressed.

" He did!?" Ally gushed. I knew my face was just as red as Louis' pants; and they were RED. I nodded, smiling slightly.

" Oh my God! So is this like a date!?" Ally asked, looking really exited. I wasn't sure if she was happy for me or exited because she could tease me about this later.

" I don't really know." I said. And I honestly didn't. Louis smiled at me and I knew he was about to ask an awkward question.

" So, have you kissed him yet?' He asked while wagging his eyebrows. Ally mimicked him.

" Phtt... no. I haven't even really hugged him yet. The most he's done is given me a piggy back ride." I confessed. I get exited every time see him and I cant even imagine getting that close to him. Apparently I looked a little dazed while thinking of this because Louis sensed something was up.

" You want to, don't you?" He asked looking curious.

I looked to the floor and fiddled with the hem of my dress nervously.

"Maybe. But you CAN NOT tell him! That would just make things more awkward than they already are. I need to do this myself okay? Promise you wont say anything?" I asked quietly. Louis and Ally nodded quickly.

" What tome do you have to go?" Ally asked, turning back up the volume on the TV.

" 4:00" I replied checking the oven clock. It was 3:00 now. What the heck! That conversation took an hour! Anyway, since I STILL have an hour to kill I decided to listen to music. I turned on A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and sat down on the ground. That whole conversation was kind of a wakeup call. It made me realise that I had feelings for a guy I've known for only 3 days. I sat there listening to the music and just thinking about the world. I started singing out loud to kill time.