CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

I woke up the next morning and realised Niall had already gotten up. I checked the clock and giggled. It was already 1:00. I got up stretching and walked downstairs only to find 2 plates of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I raised an eyebrow and looked around the kitchen. No one was there but Ally. She was reading a note while chewing on some bacon. I took the stool seat next to her and read the note over her shoulder.

Went to rehearsals be back at 2:30. Enjoy brunch!! BTW we have a surprise for you.

Love, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall.

"Good morning sleepy head. Finally decided to join the world hmmm?" Ally teased. I stuck out my tongue at her playfully and grabbed a plate of pancakes.

" A, do you know what the surprise is?" I asked curiously. She shrugged and went to throw her food in the trash can when she saw a blue piece of paper. She took it out of the basket and uncrinkled it.

" Masquerade ball Friday night at 10:00" she read aloud.

" You think that's the surprise? The ball!?" I asked excitedly.

" But wait .... we don't have dresses or masks! And that's tonight!" Ally said with a look I knew all too well. She had a shopping idea. I smiled and shook my head. It was 2:00 now so we had thirty minutes until we went on a shopping spree.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Hey girlies we're back!" Zayn yelled while walking in the door.

"Girlies? Really?" I asked slightly amused.

" Yeah girlies. Why not?" He retorted shrugging. I just shook my head

" Whatever you say Zayn, whatever you say" I said giggling. All the other boys walked in behind him and I told them to sit while Ally retrieved the invitation from the kitchen.

" What is this?" She asked accusingly. I laughed silently.

" Well... um.... we were wondering if...you would um... go to a ball with us?" Louis asked placing a hand on his neck.

" ID LOVE TO!" Ally exclaimed hugging Louis tightly. He picked her up bridal style when she did this. I giggled and grinned.this is so perfect.

" Lou you're such a wimp! Kiss her already!" Harry yelled making Louis blush.

" Harold!" I laughed

"What?! Its so true" I did agree with this. Ally looked at Louis and smiled.

" So Louise...." she said. Louis gently lowered her to the ground and put his lips to hers. I had a mini fangirl moment. Gaaaaaawwwwhhhh!!!! They broke apart and I about screamed. But I didn't of course.

" So Ally will you ne my date?" Louis asked kneeling down.

" Yes. Now get off the floor idiot" she teased.

" Alright Niall. Who are you asking?" Harry asked. It then hit me that they didn't really know that I liked Niall back.

" Emma would you ne my date?" He asked I nodded and hugged him.

" Oh and Harry, we've kissed so don't ask."

" You have! You must tell me all of the details!" Ally said looking shocked. I laughed.

" Later. But right now you must tell them all the details about you're idea" I said mimicking her.

" We need dresses" she said. The boys eyes widened.