CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Niall's POV

After the dance last night I drove Emma home and walked her into her house.

" Niall that was really fun. Thank you." She said sounding genuine.I smiled and could almost feel myself changing color.

" I had fun too. And you look beautiful" I said pressing her palm to mine. She smiles her perfect smile that made me never want to be away from her. We've only been together for about two months but I really like her.

" I'll see you later."

" Perfect. But not in the morning; I've got a job interveiw at the Dublin institute of performing arts as a set and costume designer." She said proudly. I smiled in awe.

" You're into theatre and design?" I asked curiously.

" Yeah! I went to Trinity college and got my masters in theatrics. I'm doing this to spark my acting career cuz that's what I really wanna do" she said biting her lip as if she was nervous about what I would say.

" That's amazing! So can you sing too?"

" Um yeah I guess" she said modestly.

" That's brilliant love" I said with a grin.

" Bye Nialler" she said as she closed the door. I really liked her. And I mean really liked her. But I didn't know what it was. Id never felt this way about a girl before. I had no idea what this was. I liked her. Did I love her? By now I was at my door and had gone up to my room to change out of my tux. It was at least two in the morning now but I wasn't tired at all. I needed to get this off my chest.

" hey guys?" I asked turning off the Tv.

" Yeeess?" Liam said narrowing his eyes. We rarely had a serious conversation.

" I need you're help. I - I don't know what feelings I have about Emma." I whispered. Their eyes widened all except for Harry who has dated many girls.

" I got this. Ok so I'm going to ask you a simple question. Name the reasons you like her" Zayn said. I trust him; he's in a serious relationship.

" OK. Well, I like her smile and her laugh. I think shes the prettiest girl in the world. I like her eyes and I love playing with her hair. I like when she holds my hand and I feel so great when she hugs me. Oh! And when she kisses me..... I just- I don't know. I seriously don't know what this feeling is" I said. Their eyes widened and they looked around the room smiling and nodding at eachother.

"What?" I asked nervously.

" You've got it bad mate" Zayn said chuckling a bit.

"What? What have I got?!"

" You're in love"

"Looove" they all said in unison. I blushed hard and smiled letting out a releived sigh. I was in love. I was in love with Emma.

Emma's POV

I woke up Saturday morning ready for my job interview. Pulling off the covers and walking to my wardrobe I grabbed a dress that was just above the knee. It had a black skirt and a turquoise top with a zipper running up the back and a white band seperating the colors.the job didn't exactly require 'work clothes' I mean, it had to be nice but set and costume designers aren't really ' suit wearers ' are they? Anyway I grabbed some studded flats and proceeded to put my blonde straight hair into a high bun. I then applied mascara and a slightly light pink lipgloss. Finishing with some eyeliner I grabbed my bag full of my designs and resume. Stepping into my silver Mercedes I drove off to the Dublin Institute of Performing Arts building. As I drove into the parking lot a one direction song came on. I smiled as Niall's solo came on. I really liked him. I was also really surprised there hadn't been any rumors about us yet. But did I love him? I decided to think about this after my interview. I turned off the radio and walked through the revolving doors. Stepping up to the white counter I approached a short woman with brown hair and a large smile.