Returning

Thats Diana room
-----------------------------------------
I drive past the Welcome Mystic Fall sign. I sigh, i dont want to be back but I have to be here for Jenna she would want me here. I look around nothing has changed since i left a year ago, but i do see some new faces.

The reason i left was because my younger sister hates me. It wasn't always like that me and Elena were inseparable growing up. I was 11 months older then her. She hates me because she blames me for our parents death, because we were at a party and I wanted to go home but she did not, and i was the one who called our parents to come. Ever since the day of the accident Elena blames me. Now i have come back because my Aunt Jenna died because of an animal attack, and since I am 18 I am their guardian.

I pull up towards the driveway and mentally say to myself You can do this Diana. I close the door and opened the passenger door pulled out my suitcase from my 2016 black GT-R. I mentally scolded myself for packing heavy. I had to pick my 3 suitcases up one by one up the stairs to the front door. As i got up to the door i took a deep breath and rang the doorbell, hoping for Jeremy to open the door and not Elena.

" I'll get it" i hear Jeremy say.  He opened the door and quickly pulled me into a hug. "I missed you" he said. I wrapped my arms around him and replied "Me too." He kissed me on my forehead and dragged me toward the living room. "Jeremy who is it" Elena said yelling from the kitchen. "It's Diana she's here" replied Jeremy. Elena came out of the kitchen and just stared at me. I quietly said "hi" and there was still no replay. This seemed to anger Jeremy as he pulled me away from Elena and pulled me towards his chest, and said again "I really missed my you." "I did too" i replied. We pulled back from each other and Jeremy said. "Let's go set up your room." With that we went up stairs to my room.

Elena POV
Bonnie, and Caroline and I were in my kitchen making cupcakes and cookies for Jenna's Funeral. " Elena you know you don't have to help out, me and Bonnie can do this" said Caroline. "No I need this to get my mind off things" I replied.

Ring Ring

"Who would be at the door" Caroline said. "I don't know probably Stefan or Damon" I replied. "I'll get it" said Jeremy.
"Jeremy who is it" I yelled from the kitchen.
"It's Diana she's here" he replied. "Why is she back" Caroline said. I walk out the kitchen there she was. I can't believe shes back. She said hi and i didnt bother saying anything back. Why should I i thought to myself. My parents are dead because of her.

I walk back into the kitchen. " Hey Elena you dont need to stay here u can stay at my house" said Bonnie. "No its alright its my house anyway," and with that I continued with my work.

DIANA POV

Jeremy had helped me pick up my suitcase, and left me alone to unpack and take a shower. I had put on some shorts and a black hoodie.

Knock knock

"Come in" i said. Jeremy opened the door and planted himself on my bed. "Hey i ordered some pizza for dinner" he said. I sat down beside him and took his hand and engulfed it in mine. "Are you okay Jeremy" I ask sincerely. "Yeah why would't i be" He replied. "With Jenna I mean" i said. " No I'm not but I will be its apart of life, what about you" he said. "I will be too, I just regret not being here" I said with tears in my eyes. "Shhhhh don't cry she loved you and she understood why you couldn't stay, and you know what I think you were her favourite niece." I wiped the tears in my eyes and chuckled "of course," i said will flipping my hair "i'm flawless." He laughed. "Lets go downstairs and eat, I even call Matt and Tyler to come" he said. With that we walked downstairs to the kitchen and there I see Elena, and her friends. I didn't bother saying anything because i knew it wont be worth it.

I grabbed a plate for me and Jeremy and sat down at the dining table. "SURPRISE" i hear. I looked towards the noise and saw Matt and Tyler. I got up from my chair and saw them running towards me. They both crushed me in a hug " we missed you D" said Matt. "I missed you too" They let go of me and Tyler said " Were gonna be seniors together in high school it's gonna be great" " yeah we can pull pranks just like we did in freshman year." Said Matt. I chuckled at the memories.

As Matt, Tyler, Jeremy and i were talking about freshman year, i noticed two strangers talking to Elena. The one with raven black hair and blue eyes looked at me Mate he looked away and i felt a pain in my chest. He doesn't want me. The one with the quiff and green eyes looked at me Mate he was trying to avoid eye contact with me
Not only does my sister hate me and want nothing to do with me so do my mates

-------------------------------------------------------
Heeeey guys!
Really hoped u like the first chapter its not edited.
Stefan and Damons POV next