Funeral

As Jeremy had noticed me looking at the two strangers he says " The guy with the green eyes is Stefan he is Elena's boyfriends, and the other one is Damon he's Stefan's brother." I didn't reply my chest was hurting.

"So Diana have you enrolled into school yet" Tyler asked.

"No i haven't I'm kinda thinking about getting homeschooled" I replied.

"Fuck no," Matt said "You are not getting homeschooled were like the three musketeers and we need to reunite"

"Alright calm down I didn't say I was getting homeschooled i said i was thinking about it" I said.

"Anyway, is there anything I can do for the funeral" i asked Jeremy.

"No, Elena and I had got everything ready for tomorrow" he replied.

"Shit we forgot D were so sorry to what happened to Jenna" Matt said.

"Its alright so am i" i said. I looked at my phone  and saw it was around 12 and i felt tired. "Alright guys I'm gonna go to bed see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight D" Tyler got up and kissed me on the forehead followed by Matt and Jeremy.

Crap I thought I have to walk where Damon Stefan and Elena are. I didn't bother looking up i said a quiet excuse me and by accident brushed across Damon and felt sparks. I looked up at him and he looked away

I ignored the feeling and went upstairs to my room. I took off my hoodie, shorts, and bra and put on a oversized t-shirt and collapsed on my bed, and it didn't even take a minute for me to sleep.

Next Day

Knock Knock

I heard a knock on my door and heard Jeremy tell me to get up and get dressed for the funeral cause were suppose to reach the church at 8

I look at the time and see its 7:05. I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom, where i do my business, brush my teeth, and take a shower.

I got out with only a towel and check the time to see its 7:30. I took out the dress for the funeral and look at it. Its a simple black dress with lace (Dress above) I first put on a lace black bra with matching thong, I put on the dress, and decide to do some light make up.

I first put on some eyeliner, mascara and then some lip gloss. I decided to leave my hair straight and come it through with a brush. As i was putting down my brush I see the infinity necklace that Aunt Jenna had got me and decide to wear and to top it off with some heart studs. I grab my clutch, my keys and my phone seeing its 7:45 and quickly grab my black pumps. I reach downstairs to see two people who i didn't want to see Stefan and Damon. They stared as I came down, and looked away when I caught them.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Jeremy. "Alright your ready" Jeremy said. "We can go on ahead in your car, Elena's going to be coming with Stefan and Damon. I get up and head to my car.

"Jeremy you going?" Elena said while coming down the stair.

"Yeah i thought since your gonna be going with Stefan and Damon, that i will go with Diana" Jeremy replied.

With that we headed outside. "Holy fucken shit" Jeremy cursed. "Jeremy!" Elena yelled.

"You have a GT-R D," Jeremy asked. "Can I drive it"

"No this is my baby" I say while hugging the hood.

FUNERAL

Everyone had arrived at the Funeral talking about Jenna. At first it was Carol Lockwood who gave a speech about how amazing Jenna was, and how she always helped her out with the Founders Party. After Carol Lockwood was Officer Forbes.

"We would now like to call up Diana Gilbert, Jenna's niece"The priest said.

Everyone looked at me, Elena and her crew looked at my with confused faces, as did Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy. I walked up towards the platform, looking at Jenna in the casket. I breathed in and out trying not to cry. I grabbed the mic and said "When I was little and use to be scared at night Jenna would always come and sing to me or my siblings," I look towards Elena and Jeremy. "And today I would like to sing that for Jenna" 

One of funeral directors gave me my guitar, and with that I started playing and singing (Song above: Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus)

You tuck me in,
Turn out the light
kept me safe and sound at night
little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
had to drive me everywhere
you were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
you would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Turned around and you were there
The two of us made quite a pair
Daddy's little girl was here at last
Looked away and back again
Suddenly a year was ten
Don't know how it got so far so fast

And yes dear, you don't understand
It's not anything we planned
Kind of makes you think it's meant to be (it's a destiny)
I always knew the day would come
You'd stop crawling, start to run
Beautiful as beautiful can be

As I was tearing up near the end Jeremy and Elena came and sang with me

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
Got your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
You've been waiting for this day
All along you've known just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly
Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away (I hope you find your way and all the things you wish for, love and care about)
Butterfly fly away (oh, won't you fly away)
Butterfly fly away

As the song people looked at us with sympathy, we left off the platform and got ready to bury Jenna.

After Funeral 

People are over to give their condolences, and I just want them to leave. Some of them didn't even know Jenna. I look over at the table and see that we needed more coffee cups. I headed towards the kitchen to grab some more, and I turn around to see Damon, and he said "Listen I know that we suppose to be mates" he said mates with air quotations, "but I don't believe that shit and I love Elena and its always going to be here so you can forget about someone thing happening between us" I felt like crying, the pain in my chest had increased. I left and ran towards my room, and ignored people who were trying to get my attention, and cried. I didn't even realize when I went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG that was heartbreaking! 

I really hope you guys are enjoying this vote if you like where this is going, and comment to give me some feedback

Unedited Chapter