Tryouts

Clint's POV: 

Since tryouts were moved to after school today- two weeks later than planned- I had time to meet up with the guys.
  Cash, Junius, Jabrae and Greg were headed to football and basketball tryouts. Ayanna was going with them for cheer tryouts.
  Kallie was going to softball, swim, track, and Nathan was headed to science and math clubs.
  I was headed out to archery, and Natalie was headed out to the range with me, interested in the FFA firearms league.
  Natalie looked bored while waiting to sign up, so I tried to learn about herself.
  "So... Where are you from?"
  "More than one place."
  "Move around a lot?"
  "Yeah, I guess."
  "Where were you born?"
  "Russia"
  "Oh"
  "Yeah. Line's moving."
  We moved slowly, but surely. We finally made it to the table. I signed up for archery, Natalie for firearm league.
  I headed over to my group, her to her's.
The people in my group looked in all different skill levels. I'd say two masters, about four intermediates, and three amateurs.
  There were two groups. Beginners and masters. I was in the latter group.
  I set up and drew an arrow. I aimed until I had a sure shot, and let it fly.
  Dead middle of the tiny gold circle. Two more, same thing. Draw, aim, let it fly. The second one split the first in half, and the third hit just beside them.
  Needless to say, I made the team. I walked over to the building with the firearm tryouts and waited for Natalie to finish. She finally came out, nonchalant.
  "How did you do?"
  "9/10 perfect bullseyes, decided not to show off too much. Guns are easy. How about you?"
  " Same, although I was trying."
"Ha!"
"Say, Natalie?"
"What Barton?"
"Do you want to come and hang out with me and the gang tonight? We're going out to Kallie's place."

Natasha's POV:

Tryouts went smoothly. I thought that I would just leave as soon as I finished, but Barton caught up to me too quickly.
Damn it. He himself didn't get to me though. It was his words. The ones that I was now stuck on.
'Do you want to come and hang out with me and the gang tonight? We're going out to Kallie's place."
What should I do?!