Chapter 30:IT GIRL

,OKAY BIG NEW VINCE IS GOING TO BE MY NEW FAVORITE ACTOR BRENTON THWAITES.Ge was in my FAVORITE show Slde and if you do want to watch it it's on Netflix for now.If you are reading this to right here comment 'Luke'.

UNEDITED

Monday

Madisons POV

Another day another dollar.I feel amazing today I kissed the boy I liked but the bad part he didn't know it was me.I wish I could tell him I really do but I don't because he'll feel betrayed.I mean I would and plus he kissed another girl well it was me but still.I wanted to dress pretty and cute at the same time .I wore a crop sleeveless jean jacket with lots of different colored patches and a floral dress with my favourite converse.I put in bracelet to cover up my scars.I put my hair inla high ponytail and off to school.I immediately saw Crystal.She wore some shorts with a regular tee shirt.

"Feeling a little special today, are we"Crystal smiled

"I can wear a dress if I want to"I sneered

"It doesn't matter.You dressed pretty for Vince.How adorable"She squeake

"Shut up people have ears you know"

"Don't be so worri- Oh look there he is"She said pointing to him.He looked hot as ever.He wore a light blue v neck it was kinda tight.I was just smiling I guess that's girl do when they are in love.WAIT WHAT.

Do I love Vince? I asked myself.I thought over it as I walked to him and I finally had my answer.

"Hey Vince"I said hopping over to him

"Hey"he said depressed

"What's wrong Brenda Song"I smiled

"Nothing"He said

"Why are you so sad"I pouted.

"It's nothing really."he said he kinda bit his lip even though he looked hot thats how I knew he was lying.

"I though I was a bad liar"I giggled

'Whatever"he said slamming his locker and walking away.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing.Hey I have a question?How was your Halloween,wait let me guess Fantastic"he shouted sarcastically

"Vince let me-"

"What explain.No explain to me how your dads a cop."He screeched.He knew.

"How did y-"

"I know.well after the party that you decided not to show up for.I got arrested.BY YOUR DAD"He shouted

"Vince wait"I pleaded.

"What"he said

"Can I explain"

"Yeah because I have all day"he crossed his arm

"I don't want people to know my dads a cop because it would be bad for me everyone would treat me different"

"That doesn't explain why you did come to the party"

"Why should I have gone to watch you make out with some angel"I shouted.He looked at me with a very guilty face

"It's not like that"he said

"Yeah sure Vince."I huffed

"I'm serious the guy she likes sleeps around and she doesn't thinks she popular enough for him I was just helping her out"

"Yeah because kissing her is really going to boost up her Popularity status"

"i thought it would help her okay."he admitted