Hey mom, I wish

A/n sorry I. Advance for my horrible grammar and spelling. This was something quick and something I did while I had a lot of feels. So not super one shotish but if you want you can imagine it's about someone and its your letter to them or vise versa. Anyway thanks sorry for boring you.

HEY MOM,  I wish

Hey mom,
This is just something's I wish I could tell you or dad.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you the only time I eat is when you make food for me or we go get it even then if your not there I won't eat it. Why? Because even though you tell me your beautiful your a heartbreaker your perfect I see myself as anything but that I see myself as fat ugly worthless but I live on. I believe I am a waste of space and I know its irrational but I can't help it I can't help it.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you the real reason I don't hang out with all of my friends. Momma I'm sacred I hope and pray that I won't be scared but I am. Of what? Of not being good Enough of letting them down in how I act of how I am. Of the feeling I get when I stand next to raven lauren or liz of how they act perfectly of how they look so good and then I look at myself and see nothing.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you hey I spend all that time in my room or alone. Mom I hate being with people now. Why? Because it feels like whatever I do I disappoint you and dad or my friends. It feels I can never be good enough that whenever you look at me all you see is a worthless disappointment.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you the real reason I don't sleep at night. What is it? I end up crying my self to sleep almost every single night. I go over every single mistake I made and tear myself down in the process I know it's not heathy and I know I shouldn't do it but I don't know how to stop.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you about what I want. What do I mean? I wish whenever you ask me something I had a better answer than no sure or I don't know. But I don't and I wish I could give it to you mom.
Hey mom I wish I could tell you everything. Why? Because then when I was suisidle I could tell you the only reason  still here is because you matter more to mean than planet earth that no matter what you do you are perfect to me. I wish I could tell you that when I look in the mirror all I see is nothing. I wish I could tell you I've never felt pretty or beautiful I feel less than average.
Hey mom I wish you would believe me. When? When I say you mean the world and more to me. When I say that you are the most beautiful prettiest girl I have ever seen inside and out. I wish you would believe me when I say you are perfect and can do nothing wrong because in my eyes you can't do anything wrong.
Hey mom I wish I could stop your anger. Why? When you and dad yell it scares me. And you both hate to scare me and then feel bad I don't want you to feel bad I am the one who should feel bad.
Hey mom I wish I was brave like you.why? Because you could jump out of a plane and I can't even give you a letter. You can talk to however you want and I can barely talk to you guys. You can walk wherever you want and I try to find alternative routes home because I am Afriad of the catcalling that happens to me.
Hey mom I wish i was like you.
Hey mom I wish I could talk to you.
Hey mom I wish you could read this letter.
Hey mom I love you.
I
Love
You