Ice cream

Nalu
Dedicated to FallenFeathers777
Warning: so much fluff

3rd person pov
Natsu looked on as Lucy made dessert for them. Happy was sleeping in the other room. Lucy as before stated was making dessert some pie ice cream thing. "If you want to stare come help me Natsu." he started, jumping, as She called out to him with a smile. Natsu smiled back and walked over helping her.

Lucy smiled. Natsu, Happy and all of her friends were safe. She had finally gotten Natsu to go out with her and they were in love. Lucy brushed Natsu's hand making him look at her. Lucy kissed him and before long it got heated. Natsu pulled away and laughed resting his forehead against Lucy's.

    As she gave him a 'what' look Lucy saw the ice cream and pie in Natsu's hair and all over his back. She giggled realizing the same must've happened to her, and turned back to her work. That's when Natsu got the idea.
    She looked so cute with the ice cream all over He might as well add more. Natsu picked up a handful of ice cream pie mixture and threw it at her. Lucy felt the mixture hit its mark and turned grabbing her own handful. within minutes the kitchen was coated and they had to hold on to the table, to not fall over form laughing so much.

    Natsu stumbled over to Lucy his hair a mess and ice cream pie covering his face and chest, and hugged her. " I-i think, no I know I love you Luce, you are my light and I am glad we can be here together." He whispered in her ear slowly rocking her Lucy smiled into his shoulder "I feel the same I love you Natsu."

     Happy chose this exact moment to wake up and walk into the kitchen. " So what did I miss this time."
"Nothing Happy."
"Why is pie and ice cream on the walls?"
"We had a food fight"
"OH NO THE FISH!!!"
Lucy had to excuse herself she was laughing so much.