Captain america x reader

(Y/n) pov.
I sighed as I looked out over New York. This city was boring me, I had been in New York about a month so far. Really nothing interesting has happened. Well, except for that one thing, but no I will not tell. I will tell nobody. Fine I'll tell you but I will tell you in third person.

Third person pov.

1 month earlier
(Y/n) was super excited. Today was the first day of her month long trip in New York! She knew all the spots she wanted to see. But most of all she wanted to see the stark tower or as it was now called the avengers tower. 'Ooooh I might see one of the avengers!' She thought as she got dressed. (Y/n) really hopes she'd see Hawkeye her favorite avenger of all time. She once said that she would marry him if it wasn't for the damn Russian girl. She picked up her little black purse and walked out the door.

She went to all the places she wanted to go Madison square garden, Central Park, the Empire State Building, the 9/11 memorial (which was so sad she lost a brother in 9/11), and a bunch of other littler places.
(Y/n) had once place left to go and there was a tour happing in like, 5 minutes! (Y/n) when on the tour and got to meet Hawkeye and all the avengers, and it's safe to say were not at all like she expected, Ironman was a drunk in her eyes, black widow looked like she needs girl time, hulk was not the hulk he was Bruce banner not as impressive, Thor was loud, Hawkeye was a huge flirt, and really surprisingly he was a huge ass as well. Captain America turned out to be who she liked the best, with his ever present smile and a personality kinda like a lab, (y/n) defiantly liked him the best.

After the tour she left to go get some coffee. She got her mocha and left to her hotel.

2 weeks earlier (first person pov)
3 weeks. I have 3 weeks left of my trip and nothing else to do!! Fuck I guess that I'll go to that one really good café again.

*****time skip cause I'm lazy*****

I sat sipping a (f/d) and re-reading (f/b) for like, the tenth time. I got up to leave, as I did so I ran into a chest. Now I'm not talking some blob chest this guy was like shredded. Me being the graceful ballerina I am fell on my butt spilling my drink on this nice guy.
I looked up "Oh. Shit I am so sorry. I got up to fast, that was completely my fault. Shit sorry sorry sorry." I started rambling, yet before. I could get to far and say something stupid, I looked up. It was Steve Rodgers, I had just spilled all over captain America. Shit. "Hey hey it's ok no big deal. I have more shirts." He stated smiling. "Sorry." I said one last time, I looked up redder than a lobster. "Are you ok? You look kinda red. Here I'll buy you anther drink, I am Steve Rodgers by the way."
"T-t-thanks I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you." We talked and set up a date. "Hey it was wonderful meeting you Steve. I can't wait until our date." I said now much more comfortable with talking to him. I stood up to leave and, he stood up with me kissed me on the cheek said "I can't wait I will love to see you again" and left.
As I left the café I realized my mistake, I forgot to get his number! Dammit, now I will have to hope he shows next week.

***time skip cause I love caffeine***

Tonight was the night of your date, with Captain America. You dressed your best and left the hotel. You got inside your 67' Chevy impala and drove to the fancy restaurant where you both were meeting.
You heard a low rumbling in the distance, a motorcycle? Yes, it was it came to the corner and Steve stepped off of it. "Hi." you said shyly. he looked at you and smiled "Hi." for an awkward minute or two you both stared at each other. "Shall we go inside?" He offered. you smiled gratefully "Yes."
*time skip cause this is getting long*
Present time (first person pov)
So that is how I got to date Captain America. We haven't been dating for very long but I'm staying in his place while I'm in New York. So I get to sit here bored while my superhero boyfriend goes to work.
Man I can't wait for my next vacation!