Chapter 3

Hey chapter 3. For you guys. Hope you guys truly love it. And I want to thank my best friend @cp1234 for the amazing cover.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Recap: " Oh my gosh dude. You saw there faces. Priceless," Jake chuckled. I laughed, " Well I had to say what I had to. They wouldn't leave me alone otherwise." Jake laughed, " I'm not judging you. I understand."

  "Yeah right. How could you understand? Girls realize that with you its a one night stand. One time deal."

   A look of guilt flashed across his eyes. 

  What was that about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Whats wrong dude? You have that look like you did something wrong"

  He chuckled nervously," Nothing dude. Why you asked?"

  " I don't know man. You look like you did something terribly horrible that you should be guilty about. You know you could talk to me about anything right? What are bros for?"

  " Thanks man, but I don't feel like talking about it. At least not now. I'll tell you about it when I feel like it. But thanks for the concern. Can't get a friend like that any where."

  " No problem dude. Enough with the serious stuff. We came to a party, so lets go party.

  We spent the rest of the night dancing with some girls, catching up with friends, drinking, and hanging around.

  " Man I got to go. It's one. If I don't get home in thirty minutes my moms gonna have my head and also take away my car. See you tomorrow."

  " Okay dude, see you tomorrow"

  After Jake left I stuck around and danced some more. After a while I got bored and decided to head home.

   As I was leaving someone bumped into me. I turned around, ready to yell at someone.

  When I turned around, what I saw surprised me...

   It was a girl, but what surprised me was her beauty. She looked nothing like any other girl. She was able to pull of a modest but sexy look.

   But that didn't stop me from being angry, " Hey. Watch where your going. Goodness idiots don't know how to use their eyes anymore."

  What she said surprised me more than her beauty, " You watch were YOUR going, and did you just call me an idiot. I bet I would be the smartest person you've ever talked to. Always hanging out with your stupid delinquent friends."

   My mouth was dropped open in shock. Damn I did not expect her to respond that aggressively. But to admit it I found it kinda sexy.

  " Woah calm down, and all my friends are not delinquents. The worse they have ever done was beat up a person."

  "You call that NOT being a delinquent. WOW your worse than I thought you would be."

  " What you thought I would be all rainbows and sun shine. My life is worse than you could imagine. I have to deal with burdens normal people wouldn't have to. So you have no right to judge me." See the thing about me is that even though I'm Cupid's Assistant, Cupid thought I would turn out nicer and more "obedient" but I hate having people assume things about me and thinking that they could have some hold over my life. So when I found out that's what Cupid assumed of me I went on a rampage to show him that I'm different and that I would not go by his assumptions or let him try to control my life.. Well Cupid found that out and he's been trying to change me to be like the person he wants me to be. And that is why he is always giving me guidance or as I like to call it annoying me. Kinda like he is right now.

  " You can not speak to someone like that. It is rude. I thought I raised you better than that. How could you act like that? Your mother would not be proud of the way you are acting at all?"

  I got even madder at the mention of my mother. Who gave him the right to talk about my mother. Ignoring the girl, who's name I would have to remind myself to get later, I stalked away from the house angry as hell. As if cupid could sense my anger, he quickly tried to apologise.

  " I am so sorry about talking about your mother. I forgot and I was so mad at you for yelling at the girl. You can not yell at your mate like that. It destroy her on the inside to hear the person who is supposed to love her the most to speak that way to her like that."

   I stopped in my tracks. Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute. My mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N

   Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.He has found his mate. 0_o

What do you think is going to happen? And why did Jonah get so angry at the mention of his mother?