Chapter 7

After that confrontation with Kora and her friends we separated and left to go home. I couldn't stop think about her. I just wanted to know what was bothering that girl so much. She looked so depressed and sad. She had a look on her face. The look was haunting and scary. She look liked she had just gave up on life. That look on her face is gonna haunt me in my dreams I need to find a way to erase that look from her forever.

     I walked into my house,"Hello I'm home. Anyone there?" I walked into the living room and saw Brad watching T.V. He turned around When he heard my voice. "Hey Jonah. How was school? Did you see your mate? And if you did how did it go?"

       "Hey to you too. My day was good, I did see my mate and I got the chance to apologize to her for my not so nice behaviour. She apologized for snapping at me she said she just dealt with something and anything would have made her snap."

      He looked at me proudly,"You apologized, that's amazing. I proud of you." I rolled my eyes at him. He was being way to dramatic.

      "Okay. Whatever, I'll be in my room if you need me." I turned around when he stopped me,"Wait did you get any emails. You know people asking for advice with their relationships. I only asked because you haven't asked for any help."

      "Oh that's because I haven't checked it in a while. Decided I needed a bit of a break. I was gonna go check it out now."

      "Okay good luck. If you need any advice you know where to ask. I'm here." I nodded at him then turned and ran up the stairs to my room.

     When I got inside I dropped my bag on the floor and threw off my shoes. I picked up my laptop then plopped on to my bed. I opened my email and checked my in-box. My else bulged at the number of emails I got. 355 in the span of two days. Dang how am I gonna do this before I have to go to practice with Brad for Bow and Arrow aiming.

       'How bout you start by opening it.' My mind snapped at me

      How bout you start by being nicer to me.

       'I am you. You idiot.'

      No your not. I'm not mean to myself.

       'Just go and answer your mail'

      Sighing I got to it. Randomly picking a mail to answer.

      'Dear Cupids Assistant, A few days ago I saw my boyfriend hugging a girl. I've never  seen this girl before and I know she's not part of his family because I've met his family before. I'm worried because It's been two days since I've seen that and he hasn't said anything about it. - Anon

      This was easy. I knew exactly how to answer her.

      'Dear Anon, Don't be too worried this could be a cousin from out of state or even out of country. Trust him and if your really worried about it talk to him about, but don't do it in a threatening way and don't say it as if you were accusing him of doing something. Just ask him and hope for the best.-CA'

       I did a couple dozen more then did the last one for the night.

       'Dear Cupids Assistant, I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I dated someone they only wanted one thing from me and that was my body not my heart. Every time I fell for it, their promises not to hurt me and to treat me right and now there's another guy. He's saying most of the same things but he said he wouldn't hurt me like the others. He promised me that, but I don't know if I should even try any more. So many bad things have happened in my life. I just feel like giving up. I don't even have a reason to live anymore.- MARIE The Lonely Depressed Girl'