Part 5: Or not...

Donna gets nervous as the Tardis rattles and shakes. Not too long after the Tardis stops, but little did they know it wasn't exactly where they thought they'd be...

Donna is the first person to rush the doors and open it, but what she sees isn't a familiar site. "Where are we?" She says as she takes a look around. "We're right where you told us your wedding would be." The doctor replies. She turns around to look at him. "Yes, I did, but... This isn't the chapel! There's nothing here but closed shop lots." She steps out of the Tardis with big gestures showing that it's nowhere to be seen. Rose giggles and the doctor puts an arm around her. "Well, the Tardis can't actually just pop up in the middle of your wedding ceremony. It's smart. It'll land where it needs to be. Disguised and all." They step out to Donna as her cheeks flush. "Ohhh...right." She picks up her dress and turns around looking for anything familiar. "So, do you recognize anything?" Rose asks. "Ermm..." She mumbles as something catches her eye. "Down there!" She starts running to the busy streets. Rose and the doctor follow.

As they catch up with Donna, they notice her looking into the distance. She's looking at a small abandoned park. "What's wrong?" Rose asks as she places a hand on her shoulder. "Is something wrong?" Donna points to the park. "You see that park over there?" Donna points and Rose nods. "My father used to bring me there at night to watch the stars. And down there," Donna points to some old abandoned apartments. "We used to live there when times were tough. It wasn't much, but I loved it there...to bad that some company bought it over and the park and wanted to get rid of it..." Her voice trails. "But why didn't they do anything instead of just leaving it like that?" Rose asks sensing something strange about the story. "Dunno, they said the company went bankrupt or something." Donna shrugs. "Anyway, I know where I am now...the chapel isn't far from here. I'm just gonna hail a cab and be on my way then." As Donna tries to get a cab, Rose realizes that the doctor had slipped away. "Oh my god, where has that doctor gone to now!" She says getting annoyed. "Can't he just leave things alone for once?" Donna chuckles. "He does that often doesn't he?" Rose rolls her eyes. "Would you like me to help you find him? You seemed disturbed by something, what's wrong?" Donna starts to look worried. "Oh, no, no. I'm used to it. I'm bound to find him somewhere. Besides, you better hurry or you'll gonna miss your own wedding!" At that moment Rose sees a cab and hails it, but as it drives towards them...

"Dammit!" Donna yells. "What's wrong?" Rose says a bit startled. "I didn't bring my purse." Donna says as she takes off her veil. "Ohhh... Don't you have any spare change in your pockets?" Rose says distracted by the absence of the doctor. "I'm in my wedding dress... It doesn't have pockets. Who has pockets? Have you ever seen a bride with pockets?!" Donna gets frustrated. "How long have you been away? Gosh...have you forgotten earth cultures?" Donna shakes her head at Rose. "What? Oh.. Yeah.. Silly me. I was just distracted. Sorry, I don't know... Whenever you're with the doctor, it's like time doesn't pass, you're in your forever moment and nothing else matters." Rose says drifting away from reality and only snaps back as the taxi driver honks.
"You getting in or not?"

Thanks guys so much for reading, it means a lot to me. I hope you guys enjoy this. Don't forget to fan and comment! ;)