An Innocent Girl

According to the dictionary, "Average"  means ordinary. "Average" means common people.

"Average" wasn't Haley for sure.

During her life, Haley has never came across something that was not unusual. Every bit, every moment of her daily life hasn't been quite usual. Or at least, she didn't find it that way.

She has been aware of her strong-built character, and personality. She's been raised in a warm enviroment, by a lovely pair of parents, with a lot of opportunities. 

She's always been the joker. She got along really well with every person she'd friendshiped with.

Everyone in her class saw her as this sarcastic, mysterious disaster.

She was a storm ever since. She is a storm. A hurricane

An innocent girl. An innocent flame.

-----------------------

"Dear Diary,

All I've ever wanted was the spotlight. I wanted to be the most beautiful. Most powerful. Strongest. Bravest. Smartest. Funniest. Showing the world I am the very best and try make a name out of myself. I was a stranger to all these notions, yet I've always desired being them for real. It never occured to me that these weren't easy so achieve.."

This is my point of view. This is how world seems to me and how is it seen through my eyes. Somehow you wish you'd stand in my shoes but meantime.. Wish you would never.

I used to write a lot in my diary. I know, such a cliche, but I felt like writing all of my thought into a notebook. Then I heard they call this thing a diary. It's nice to be somehow common.

I was almost sure I've been living the most common teenager life ever. School, homeworks, hobbies, boys and music. Pretty common - Pretty average, don't you think?

All in all, life seemed easy. Until I've been popped up the sentence that changed my life.

SCHOOL ARENA, 12th of August 2013.

"What's with the glow on your back?"  

Loreen was asking, according to her, the most uninteresting question ever. Clearly, hmm?

"Glow? What do you mean glow?" I replied to her question as calm as I could've, trying to cover my inner panic and confusion.

"I mean, look at her back. It's literally glowing orange-y sparks. Are you feeling alright, Haley?"

I certainly was not feeling alright in that very moment. Something seemed to got stucked in my throat as I almost felt ready to be giving out my last breath.

My back.. Glowing? That surely didn't mean something was all ordinary.

"Haley.. Quick. Cover your back. Stop sporting. Let's move."  Wes poked my back softer than ever and quickly grabbed my left hand. He led us out of the school's gym court.