Introducing: Crossifre

Girls, boys, ladies, gentlemen, mankind.

             My name is Haley and as far as long as I can remember, I was a totally fine, classy'n'sassy teenager just like other fellow people of my age.

You are probably wondering why am I also known as Crossfire, right? Well, this is a pretty interesting, fortunate.. Almost unfortunate part of my beautiful so-called life.

This life of mine has two parts in my story: Before and After-Crossfire time. Sounds pretty exciting, isn't it? Yeah, well, thought so. Moving on, let's start with the first one, shall we?

THE BEFORE-CROSSFIRE TIME aka AN ORDINARY DIARY OF A NOT THAT ORDINARY TEENAGER

Haley Edith Rowney, a 15 year old girl, with pretty average talents like singing, dancing (yes, very much talent) and a passion for all kind of arts and photography, videography, whatever-rhymes-and-ends-with-aphy. 

She was having a beautiful life along with her small family and not that ordinary friends: yes, these were and still are a precious part of my story matterless the time. Everything, like, EVERYTHING was going on just as every other crazy teenager life in the world, until an unfortunate event took place, I like to call it "the calm before the storm" and the following "storm" that happend in this girl's life.

It started with an evening. Followed by a week. A month. A year.

THE CROSSFIRE TIME aka THE PLOT TWIST OF LIFE

Things quickly changed in Haley's life, well, in my life. 

Everything, almost everything this time has got another shape. Tables were turned. Things got messed up. And they all involved me for sure.

Also, interesting detail: I found out my.. maybe supernatural? Anyway, YES. POWERS.

Some strange yet familiar powers. Have to be honest, it isn't my native element, the one every human is given. Mine was quite different, I still am not sure how and why, but I'll skip over till I find an answer.

And now the real story that you've been waiting for, is really taking a beginning..