04.

× C l a y n e ×

i run my hand through my hair furiously as i attempted to think of a good plot for my project on literature.

perhaps my brain is floating somewhere inside my head that i couldn’t even think of such a nice äss idea???

ugh, fück homeworks.

i stood up from the floor where i was sat cross-legged a few seconds ago and went towards the kitchen to get some foods, realizing that i haven't eaten dinner yet.

i almost cried in frustration at the sight after me when i opened the fridge.

eggs, celery, butter, milk and... a spoiled bowl of cereals???

it’s practically mötherfücking empty. i should probably go to the grocery store tomorrow.

a simple sigh left my mouth as i felt my stomach grumble. great. just. great. how am i going to survive this night without having to eat?

i walk back to the living room, deciding to just order some chinese food.

as i was about to grab my phone and dial the digits, there was a knock on the door.

i furrowed my brows in bewilderment. it’s already ten in the evening, who the hell would it be? jesus???

“hi.” Michael greeted with a grin as soon as i twist the knob and open the door.

“uh, hey...” i utter slowly while my face still having a skeptical look.

“remember i would buy you an ice cream later after school today?” he smiled.

oh. i kinda’ forgot about that actually.” i chuckled.

“well since the ice cream parlor is already closed at time like this, i bought you your second most favorite instead...”

my face instantly lights up when he held up three boxes of pizza and a bar of two large chocolates.

“i thought you’re gonna be mad or something.” he smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

“why would i be mad? i was literally on the verge of dying because of hunger and frustration but you came Clifford, you came.” i pointed out and came to hug him tight.

he only chuckled in response, wrapping his arms around my waist in able to hug me back.

“awe Clifford, you’re being such a sweetheart. where’s the fückboy i knew?” i joked and suppress a laugh.

he simply buried his face on the crook of my neck and felt him smile on my skin.

“he needs a cuddle right now so shut up now and just let him in.”