Levi x Gamer! Reader - You Have No Idea How Long (Modern AU)

AN: Just a classic 'best friend's sister' one shot! Enjoy

Idea from: @night-chaser

______________________

*Third person*

It was the last lesson of the last day before summer started. Levi was sitting at his desk, writing down notes, internally begging for the class to finish. While other students had plain given up on their work and were now staring at the clock counting down the seconds, Levi intended to end the school year on a high note. He wasn't exactly a keen student, he was above average at best, but he knew that if he too were to sit back and await the impending arrival of the bell to mark their freedom, he may have to communicate with people, and he had no intention of doing so. It's not that he hated everyone, he'd say there was a generous two or three people that he could bare the presence of, the rest weren't worth his time as far as he was concerned, and one of those select few people he liked was sitting next to him.

Farlan Church.

The two had been friends for many years, along with another bubbly red-head named Isabel Magnolia. The trio got on well and enjoyed each others company. But aside from those two, Levi gave all his other class mates the cold shoulder.

"Psst!" Levi's ears pricked up slightly at the nearby hissing, but ignored it along the assumption that it was not directed at him. Most people were too scared to even look at him.

"Psssssst!" He heard it again, someone's a little desperate.

"Levi! Are you fucking deaf?" A familiar voice angrily whispered. He turned his head to see Farlan leaning over his desk towards Levi with his hand pressed to the side of his mouth to direct his voice in Levi's direction.

Levi grunted in response, signalling for Farlan to continue talking.

"Want to come over after school? I want to finally beat you at 'Mario kart' and I'm feeling lucky," he said with a grin. Levi rolled his eyes while the corner of his lips curled slightly.

"Yeah sure, I'm free," he responded before looking back down at his notes.

"I'm gonna beat your ass just like I do every time though," he assured. Farlan pouted and sat back.

"Whatever..." he huffed.

-

Farlan and Levi were plodding down the path towards the Church house like they normally did, when Farlan turned to Levi to speak.

"Oh! By the way, my sister is gonna be home today, usually when you come over I lock her in her room, but because I didn't tell her you were coming, I guess now is as good of a time as any to meet her," Farlan explained casually. Levi's eyes widened slightly.

"How the fuck, after at least seven years of us being friends, did I not know you had a sister?" He asked, slightly exasperated. Farlan just chuckled.

"Whatever Levi, she's annoying as fuck, so don't get your hopes up," he warned, receiving a 'tsk' from Levi.

"She can't be more annoying than Magnolia," he noted, while turning into the familiar gate and through the front door behind Farlan.

*Levi's Pov*

"I'm home!" Farlan yelled.

Farlan began taking his shoes off and I followed suit, placing them neatly against the wall.

"Come on, the wii's in here," Farlan told me, even though I already knew.

"I can't believe you still have a fucking wii Farlan," I mused before sitting down on the couch and picking up a controller. Farlan just stuck his tongue out at me.