"Hot chocolate"

Sorry for late post but I've been very busy with school stuffs lately.

Enjoy x ~ All the love, G.

***

My day's over, so I lock up but as it's dark outside i can't see the keyhole.

"May I help you?" Says a voice that I immediately recognized.

In the dark of the night, I see Louis standing next to me, hands in pockets, smiling.

"Sure."

He put on the flashlight of his phone and I lock up.

"Thank you !"

"Anytime ...?"

"Harry, Louis i guess?"

"That's right." He nods.

He's about to speak when i sneeze.

"Are you okay?" He says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I think i caught a cold." I've cough.

"Oh my poor. I know that there's a café just at the end of the street, over there. Do you want to go? To warm you up?" He points the end of the street and i see a sign with "The Good Café" written on it.

"Then I'd like to drink a hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream !"

"If you want."

We giggle.

We start to walk when I sneeze again, but on purpose this time.

"Take my jacket." He takes it off and put it on me.

"That's kind of you, thank you."

I was the happiest man on the whole Earth.

We're walking when Louis's trying to put his arms around my shoulders, but as he is smaller than me ,he can't really put them around so he just put his hands on my shoulder and that makes me laugh inside.

"Why are you so tall ?" He says, laughing, putting himself on the tips of the feet.

"That's the question"

We giggle and then we notice we are in front of the café.

We enter in and sit on a table in the bottom of the café.

"Do you feel better? It's hotter here."

"Yes, thanks. "

I don't know what to say and it bothers me because i want to start a conversation but i don't know what to talk about because we just met, we only know each other's name and that's all. I'm more comfortable if the person talks first, but I have to get over my fear and go on ! I hate to be shy especially when I am with a cute guy and believe me it never happens so I take the chance because it may never happens again. It's maybe the first but the last time we take a drink together ? Why do I always dramatize everything? I hate myself...I have to enjoy the present moment and that's it.

"So...erm...You work in a tattoo shop, right? Since a long time?"

"Two years. I really like my job, I even made few of my actual tattoos." He touches his arm.

"Really ? Which of them ?"

"The pac-man one and the man on the skateboard" He goes up his sleeve and points them with his finger.

"They're very nice, good job." I approach to him to look closer

"Thank you, Harry."