"Paint fight"

A week later.

***

"No way!"

"HARryyyy..." Yells Niall who suddenly stops when he sees Louis and I laughing.

"Niall? What's going on? What are you doing here?" I ask, confused.

He's trying to breath normally and is looking at me.

"Can we just talk, please. Only you and I." We both look to Louis.

"Yes, sure. You can continue to paint that part Louis."

"Okay."

I follow Niall to the kitchen, which is still in mess.

"I'm sorry my clothes are... dirty." I rub my hands against my t-shirt.

"Is he the cute guy you told me about yesterday?" Niall whispers and grabs me suddenly, we pass the head through the door and see Louis painting.

"Yes why?"

"Why is he here?"

"Do you need glasses?!" I hit his shoulder and come back to Louis.

"Har...Shit!" He tries to hold me but fails.

"Louis, this is Niall, my best friend. Niall, Louis my new friend and neighbour."

"Nice to meet you." Says Louis, shaking Niall's hand.

"Hi." Says Niall, with such a fake smile on his Irish face.

What an asshole! Can't he be polite to Louis? Is it too much ask?!

I look to Niall with my angry look.

"How are you, Louis? You work in the tatto shop just right next to Harry's shop, right?"

"That's right." Louis continues to paint the wall and I continue too.

"That's cool, because I'd like a tattoo I think about it since a while now and I didn't find a good tattooist yet."

"I think I am the one you look for."

I stop to paint and slowly turn myself to Niall who's standing by the window.

"You're scared of needleand you want a tattoo? When I made my first tattoo you pass out! And you're scared every time you see a needle or pass in front of a hospital or tattoo shop. He's only kidding Louis, don't listen to him. He'll waste your time." I say, clearing the paint brush.

"Wow Harry...I thought you were more kind than that. I'm disappointed. Goodbye Louis, goodbye Harry. Hope you won't wait to suck his cock as long as you waited for the last one, Harry. You miss cocks too much." He slaps the door.

My mouth immediately opens and I look to Louis, embarassed as I've never been before.

"I'm so sorry for what just happened. Excuse him, he's very touchy." I think my face has never been from white to red so fast.

"He's just angry, people always say stuffs like that when they're angry."

"I think not everyone says what Niall said. Hopefully."

Louis laughs and I laugh too. His laugh brings me to happiness. I forgot about Niall and the fact that I should be mad and I have fun with Louis instead.

We have finish with two walls, left the two others.

"Okay what about a break?"

"Please yes!" Louis lies down on the sofa while I was preparing some tea and biscuits.