"Confused"

"LOUEH!!" I yell from the sofa, trying to reach my tea cup on the coffee table, my flower crown drops down at the same time.

"HARREH !!" He yells back, mocking me.

"This isn't funny..."

I'm pouting, crossing my arms and looking down, which makes Louis laughs. He comes across and puts my flower crown back on my head and leaves a kiss on my forehead.

"Here you are." He gives me my cup of tea and sits at the end of sofa. Puting gently my broken ankle on his leg and writing some things on my plaster.

"What are you doing?"

"Look."

He just writes "LOUEH!!"

"This is cute!"I smile at him and he just carries on with writing some funny words and drawing.

To be honest I don't know where our relationship is because since I broke my ankle we did nothing of sexual only a few kisses here and there. He mostly acts totally friendly or totally like we're boyfriends, he didn't spread over this and I'm not in his mind I'd like to figure it out. I'm very aware of the situation but I feel like this ain't the moment to talk about it. I'll probably talk to him tomorrow as far as I know he's on a day off.

Someone knocks at the door.

"Who would it be?" He slowly gets up without hurting my ankle.

"Maybe Jarett?"

"Maybe."

Since I opened my shop and since I reach enough money. I engaged Jarret, a young guy who's studying to be a florist. He takes care of my shop till I'll get better with my ankle.

I see from my sofa, Louis opening the frontal door and giving some nasty looks to someone, he kind of whisper something but I can't hear anything. Then he quikcly slaps the door while muttering to himself and then he comes back to the room.

"Who was it?"

"People who wanted to sell to me their useless bauble." He walks to the window and looks by.

"Oh okay."

There's something wrong in his voice and he looks suspicious but I don't say anything.

I'm drinking a sip of my hot tea and burn my tongue. How clumsy...

"Oh my ! Harry !" He comes towards me and take a look at my tongue.

"I'm desesparate of myself Louis." I'm trying to speak, putting out my tongue, Louis can't contain a laugh.

"How dare you !?"

"I'm kidding princess."

He kisses me on the mouth this time. I'm not going to complain about this, believe me.

"Do you want a snack?" Asks Louis, going to the kitchen.

"No thanks." I blow on my hot tea because I don't want to burn my tongue again before I drink.

"As you wish."

"Harry?" "Louis?" Our voices mix together. We just giggle.

"Go ahead." I say, trying to put my cup on the coffee table when Louis comes in at the right moment.

"Thanks." Louis just smiles at me and I can just smile back.

He puts his smoking cup next to mine and he sits down and looks at me.