Now we're here.

Kirsten's POV

"Cameron? Are you there?"

Since he gave me a key for his apartment I am stopping by whenever I want to see or just talk to him. What brings us here.

I hear footsteps and a few seconds later I see him, dressed in a simple grey shirt and his pyjama shorts.

He looks tired but his face immediately lights up as soon as he realized that it's me standing in front of him.

"Hey Princess"
He leans forward to give me a quick kiss. I kiss back enjoying his body heat because it was pretty cold outside.

"What is it that makes you stop by at 6 am? You know that it's sunday, right?"

"I could barely sleep, our last stitch.."
I stop and look down. I don't want to talk about the whole thing because then I would think about it again and I came here to not do that.

"Sorry for waking you up this early. But I thought maybe-"

"Of course you can stay here for awhile, if you want to. You know, that's why I gave you that key."

He smiles and I have to smile back. He is everything I could ever wish for. He's everything I want. He's my everything.

After he said that, he takes my hand and leads me back to his room.

I change my white shirt against one of his, firstly because it's way more comfortable but also because it smells like him, what immediately makes me feel better. It makes me feel safe.

He's lying on the bed looking at me with a smile on his face. It's like he's satisfied now. And I'm too.

I lay down next to him and look into his incredibly beautiful, emerald green eyes. Then I start to softly kiss him. He kisses back and deepens it as I break apart and lay my head onto his chest.

"Good night, Ace."

His regular heartbeat is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.