Social media

Cameron's POV

Should I or shouldn't I?

I.. can't. But I want to.. sort of.

But I don't want to be one of those guys.
Linus may be one of them but I'm not.. or maybe just once?

Why not? I mean it's not like she sees who is looking at her instagram right now. Or anytime.
Although I wouldn't deny it...

Okay, that's the plan.

I opened the laptop in front of me and switched into incognito mode.
Now any pages that I view won't appear in the browser or search history and won't leave other traces.

I quickly typed in her name on Instagram.

Kirsten Clark.

The page needed a few seconds and then showed me her account. It looks like she haven't used it for years.
Every picture had the same filter, but I already know that she loves details like that. Even when she was a little girl.

I looked at every picture and scrolled down to the very first she uploaded.

It showed her on a flower meadow.

She was surrounded by daisies, her blonde hair was long and curly and she smiled happily at the camera.

I'd say she was 14, 15 when the picture was taken.

I couldn't stop looking at the picture and comparing it to the Kirsten Clark I know. She looked so carefree and calmed at the picture.

I decided to stop staring at it and look up more social media accounts of her, it was like a drug. She was like a drug.

I wanted to see more, when she don't want to talk to me, I'll find out otherwise, I thought.

But it wasn't that easy.

She must've deleted all of her social media accounts because there were no other signs of her existence on the internet. At least I couldn't find any.

I could've known that. It wouldn't be Kirsten Clark if she wouldn't have deleted any traces she left.

But she forgot one.
She probably couldn't remember it when she deleted the others.

That's human.

That's proof that she's human, too.

Her temporal dysplasia makes her act like she isn't, but deep inside she is.

And I knew that from the first day.

A/N: Omg thank you guys so much for 200+ reads!
Luv ya ♡