I could be the one

Hey guys this is going to be a songspiration, idk why, I just felt inspired by the song "I could be the one" by Nicky Romero.

Btw I found a million songs that are SO CAMSTEN!! Am I the only one?

Comment songs that remind you of Camsten pls

-

,,Cameron, no! I won't do this!"

,,Oh c'mon Kirsten! One time! Please!"

,,We've been on a rave one time, remember?"

,,Yeah, but that was because of work! One time and I won't ever ask you something like that again. Please?"

,,Oh god, okay. One hour."

Cameron jumps up gets ready to hug her, but suddenly remembers that she has temporal dysplasia and awkwardly stops himself from hugging her.

She rolls her eyes and a little smile shows up on her face.

,,But don't tell Linus, because if you do, I'm pretty sure he wants to come, and if he's coming, he's going to tell Camille. And you know where that will lead."

Confusion is plain across his Cameron's face, the way his eyebrows scrunched together.

,,So you don't want them to be there as well? I thought you would tell her to come.."

,,No, not really, unless you-"

,,No, no it's okay. I'm fine."
he quickly interrupts her.

He smiles and leaves Kirsten's and Camille's house with the excuse that he has to get ready.

Which would also be an excuse for Kirsten, because she again has no idea what to wear. And she can't ask her roommate for help, this time.
Maybe she should just buy some new stuff. Yeah, why not?

I won't be the way it was with Liam, she knows that. She feels it.

--- Later that day ---

She checks the mirror for the last time when she hears the knock on the door of her house. It must be him.

Kirsten opens the door and there he is. Looking hot as hell. I mean he always looks good but.. yeah.

He wears the black leather jacket he wore the first time they went to a rave, but this time with a normal, dark jeans and a grey tshirt with a v-neck.

,,Shall we?" he asks and holds out his hand for her.

She slightly blushes, takes his hand and let him lead her to his car.

--- At the rave ---

She was at a rave one time, and in the stitch too but that doesn't count, she thinks, anyways, it doesn't look familiar, she still feels uncomfortable and out of place.

Obviously Cameron notices because he shyly takes her hand and squeezes it gently.

,,Wanna grab a drink?" he asks while smiling at her.

She nods and walks forward to the bar. She orders 5 wodca shots for each of them, ignoring a confused Cameron beside her.

,,Just drink it if you want to see me dancing tonight."
She says without even looking at him.

About an hour later, both a little drunk and dancing like there's no tomorrow, Cameron stops and just looks at her.

She's so beautiful.
How can a person be that beautiful?

She suddenly stops, too and notices that he's watching her.

,,What?" she asks.

,,Nothing." he smiles.

,,Oookay.." she smiles back while she turns around her own axis.
(A/N: ok who got that hint is a true camsten fangirl/boy)

And then she realizes the situation.

Everything.

The last hour she blocked out everything and everyone around her, except the two years older brunette in front of her.

But now she feels the vibe, lots of people in the same room, partying, maybe just wanting to get rid of their daily stress and be free for at least one night.

And the person only one step away from her, looking at her with the protective instinct that's always in his eyes when she's around.

The song in the background, matching the situation perfectly.

,,Do you think about me when you're all alone?
The things we used to do, used to be.

I could be the one that make you feel that way, I could be the one to set you free.

Do you think about me when the crowd is gone?
It used to be so easy, you and me.

I could be the one to make you feel that way, I could be the one to set you free."

He could be the one. The one the song is about. But it's not a song, it's real life and she's way too confused while his gaze still rests on her.

But she doesn't want to get too sentimental here so she just walks one step forward, with now only centimeters separating them, darts her eyes to his and lets herself fall.