Hey, girl of my dreams

Cameron's POV

I sit on the couch in my apartment, thinking about yesterday.
It's unbelievable.

The new stitcher, Kirsten is her name, had her first stitch.
We were looking for her for months and now finally found and convinced her to join our program.

And Maggie hasn't promised too much.. she's the perfect stitcher.
She had some trouble with her breathing at the beginning, but not as much as Marta. The rest went on without any problems. And when she bounced out.. the impossible happened.

She kissed me.

I know that it was only because of the residual emotions but it didn't feel like that.. it felt real.

I don't know why I'm thinking that because we've met the first time yesterday but.. it feels like I've known her for a long time..

When she touched my face with her left hand and then slowly leaned in, it was like the whole world stopped spinning just for that moment.

I honestly don't know what Kirsten Clark does to me.

I mean, I haven't dated since Marta, would've been hard to explain why I visited her nearly every week in the hospital.
And now she just exists and I can't help myself but think about her incredibly beauty.

Whenever she's around I can't think clearly, my head's a full mess and I just feel like an idiot.

I never felt like this before.
What is this feeling that I can't explain?

Is this what love is?

If no, then what? I wouldn't feel better if no.

But what if yes. Would I feel better about that? I don't know.

But what I can say is that Kirsten Clark is not a dream.

Because after the kiss, she collapsed into my arms and was unconscious for the next few hours.
Ayo from the lab changed her and helped me bringing her to my apartment.

And the next day I woke up with this beautiful woman next to me.

So she clearly wasn't just a dream.
She's the girl of my dreams.
I finally found her.