Chapter 2

Beau's POV

wow she looks so beautiful in the penola outfit, I wish I said something to her when I came over, she probaly thinks i'm a jerk for not saying a word. nows my chance.

Rose's POV

No... not him not Beau not today, as I walk up to the car luke throws my backpack through the passengers seat window, so I am guessing i'm sitting next to Beau, great, as I get in luke and Jai turn on the music really loud while I was just staring out the window when someone taps me on the leg I turn around to see Beau staring at me, I give him a 'what' look. he starts talking but I couldn't hear him because of the music, he turns it down but jai and luke are still singing really loud, Beau tells them to shut up. his voice is so manly and strong. Jai and luke stopped singing immediately and was staring at me and Beau. " look away terds" said Beau, i let out a little giggle, Beau then started talking to me while he was driving, the only thing I heard was want to come around to dinner tonight.

I took my time thinking about if I should, when I got a text.

From: LukeIsASexyMofo: Say yes, can't you tell he wants you over, Ro he likes you! he hasent stopped talking about you.

Once I got it I look behind me and he is smirking, I turn back to my phone and reply 

To: LukeIsASexyMofo: okay okay calm your farm, and really? he does, well.... hmm idk what to say....???

I made up my mind" i would be happy to come around".