Chapter 1

The moving truck just finished un-packing my things, as im unpacking in my new room I hear the doorbell go off. I walk down to open it to a nice looking lady she says her names Gina Brooks I greet her and all, until.... three boys appear from behind her and my jaw drops....No please dont tell me i am living next door to the Janoskians.

I try to smile but it keeps turning into a frown. I shake their hands and invite them inside, when a boy comes up to me and tells me his name is Luke Brooks and I reply " hi i'm Rose Dailey". they ask me what school i am attending and i replied " penola" they all look at eachother and jump in happiness then a boy named Jai says that we go to that school. my frown drops further.

that night I get ready for school, pack my bag and iron my uniform, I cant stop thinking about Luke and Jai's older brother Beau he was so quiet and didnt say one word while he was over. but me luke and jai became friends so thats good. Beau was tall with dark brown swept hair with bright green eyes. when i shoke his hand it felt soft and warm. ROSE stop thinking of him you havent even got to know him!. I lay down and fall asleep.

The next morning my alarm goes off at 6 I get up have a quick shower, after that my phone vibrates and its a text from luke.

From: LukeIsASexyMofo: Hey Ro, want a lift to school?:)-Lukexx

I laugh at the contact name he punched into my phone and replied 

To: LukeIsASexyMofo: Sure that would be great be ready in 5xx

I get dressed and quickly make a toast, when the door bell rings and luke starts singing my name, I am laughing my head off because I open the door to see luke singing and dancing. I throw my backpack at him and i walk to the car, Jai's in the back seat and... oh no it cant be.... please dont tell me HE is driving.....