Chapter 7

I wake up, and i am surronded by beeping objects my arms are covered with wires and my head is wrapped with soft stuff, i am so confused i didnt know where i was until someone walks in " ah i see your awake". said a voice " wher-where am i?" i replyed. " why your in the hospital, your one lucky girl, if it wasent for your boyfriend you sure would be dead". BOYFRIEND that word sunk in my head OMG BEAU "where is he is he okay?!" i screamed. " he has mild injuries but nothing to worry about". "NO i want to see him now!". i yelled " alright ill help you into this wheelchair". as we are wheeling through the corridoors i see  Luke, Jai, Daniel and Megan, i think Luke and Jai must of come back after they heard of the accident. run up to me and are freaking me out because there all screaming." omg your okay". luke said, "what happened?" i asked?." you had an accident" said Jai.

they kept wheeling me until we reach a room the doctor opens the curtains and i see Beau all hooked up in these machines and his arm is broken.... is this my fault i think. the doctor leaves me and Beau in there alone. " hey..." he said in a chokey voice. i am nearly in tears " hey...." i said he slowly gives me his hand. i hold it tight trying to ignore the cuts and bruises. i ask him what happened. " well a truck hit us from  behind and smashed the car into a tree, you had your eyes closed and werent breathing proply your head was cut:, as he said that i touched my head. " i was cut all over my arm and my right arm was broken i could feel it was burning like hell. i grabbed the nearest phone and and called an ambulance, all i tried doing was trying to wake you up but you didnt. i started to cry but then i had a blackout". he finished. i was crying my eyes out. as long as were okay thats the best bit.

3 years later.....

Its been 3 years since me and Beau had the accident we have fully recovered and lifes normal,we gragduated from penola and moved into a house together, Beau decides it was time to put a ring on it so yep now i'm Rose Brooks, and i think were excepting a baby brooks soon... so yeah me and beau have our happy ending so do megan and daniel and their baby, ariana and jai both moved to England and Luke...haha oh well Luke is still the same old prankster as he is living with his mum still.

So my names Rose Brooks and AM i really falling for Beau Brooks :)

The End