Adorable?

Sherlock's POV

He looked up at me with a sudden look of realization, so he must know its all real now.

"I'm... I'm sure you have some questions?" I asked timidly.

Then he collapsed in my arms.

'Did he faint? Do they really do that?' I thought smugly.

I hoisted him up into my arms and carried him bridal style into the bedroom. He was quite light for his stature and appearance. 

I had noticed he had changed into the spare clothes I had left in there from when my brother had stayed in there on emergency notice. They were kinda small around his waist, but the robe went down to his knees and the pants went over his feet.

'Thats adorable.' I thought. 'Wait, I didn't just call someone adorable, did I? Something is definitely wrong with me.'

The covers were still pulled up from when he had gotten up, so I placed him there and pulled them over top of him. As I did that his eyes opened drowsily, and he cuddled into the warm sheets.

"Goodnight John." I said quietly and turned away but felt a small hand on my wrist and turned around. 

John had sat up a bit, bare chest peeking through the robe which I had forgotten to take off before I put him in, and his hand gripping my wrist.

"I need answers." He said.

"Its 3:30 in the morning, wait until tomorrow." I replied shaking off his hand and closing the door behind me.

"Bloody hell Sherlock..." I heard from behind the door, then snores.

I smiled to myself and went into my bedroom.

"So it went well then eh?" Lestrade said from the bedside table.

"I guess, he's more confused than anything." I shed the clothes I was wearing and slipped into the bed.

"It'll work out Sherlock, don't worry."