Change.

A.N. Play the song above when you are told :3

John's POV

"So, can I get my answers now?" I asked impatiently, not because I was bored of looking into his eyes. I'd never get bored of that. I just needed to know.

"Yes." He moved so he was facing me, and breathed in and out slowly. "So..."

He explained from before the 'turning', during, and after until now. How his life had gotten so boring he was almost going to kill himself. How he had almost gone stir crazy, with seeing the same walls, same people/household items, same everything. He seemed to leave somethings out, like if there was anyway to turn him back to normal, if there was one.

"Oh Sherlock..." I said with commiseration.

He huffed and turned away looking at the grassy floor.

"I don't need your pity, John." 

I looked beside me at the record player.

'Who still has one of these anyways?' I mused to myself reaching out to touch the corners with my fingers.

Sherlock stood up and walked over to the phonograph, lifting up the needle and placing it over the record.

There was a bit of crackling, and then a beautiful melody of violin notes began. 

(PLAY THE SONG ABOVE)

"May I?" I looked up to see Sherlock holding out is large paw for me to grab.

I smiled sweetly and stood, following Sherlock to a patch of flat grass. He grabbed my hand and put his hand tentatively around my waist, which I nodded so he'd put it down fully. I placed my hand on his chest and we began so sway and dance along the clearing. (A.N. See Cover)

"This is a piece I composed myself." Sherlock stated as we swayed.

"Really?" I asked surprised. "I didn't know you played! You're very good."

As we swayed, the rest of the world seemed to disappear. Just the two of us, Sherlock and I against the world.

"John, could I ask you something?" Sherlock asked after a while.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, go ahead." 

Again, he breathed in and out slowly but it was a bit shaky this time.

"Doyouloveme?" He said quickly then turning his head to the side.

"I'm sorry?" I asked, not understanding.

Breathing out, he said again: "Do. You. Dr. Watson. Love. Me?"

I didn't even have to think.

"Ye-"

(STOP SONG)

A loud bang filled the air and Sherlock collapsed to the floor clutching his shoulder.

"SHERLOCK!" I cried out and fell to my knees beside him, tears sliding down my face.

"Damn! Missed!" Someone barked. "Get away from that monster sir, woah!"

The clearing was lit up with a blinding light coming from where Sherlock was, and it along with Sherlock started to lift up towards the sky.

"Sherlock?" I called out towards him but got no answer as he spun around.

The dark fur was replaced with pale white skin and the beastly features like claws and paws replaced with hands and feet. The fur on his face went away to reveal sharp cheekbones and cupids bow lips with a mop of curly hair the same dark colour.

The light laid him on the ground and I rushed to see if he was ok.

The injury seemed to be completely gone, along with the hole in the clothing. I placed one hand along his jawline, and used one to wipe away the tears staining my face. 

"Hi, John." Sherlock said quietly.

"Hello, Sherlock." I replied, trying to hide my grin.

He sat up on his elbows and cracked his neck a bit before sitting up fully.

"Are you ok? What happened? Why are yo-" He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

I sighed into the kiss, as it felt so right. Then he pulled away quickly and put his hand on my arm.

"See, when the client turned me into the 'Beast', she said that the curse can only be broken if I learn to love another and receives the other's love in return before the last petal of the rose withers and falls; if not, I would be doomed to remain a beast forever." He smiled sweetly, looked up at me and said: 

"I've always assumed love was a dangerous disadvantage, thank you for the final proof."