Breakfast.

John's POV

I awoke to the sun hitting my face from the window and the smell of bacon and eggs from outside the door.

'Where am I?' I thought to myself looking around. Then I remembered.

Furry man. Talking Household items. Not insane.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tightened the robe I was still wearing from last night.

"Good Morning, Dr. Watson!" There was a clock talking to me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. "How did you sleep?"

"Good Morning... clock." I greeted warily, making it laugh.

"Its Greg Lestrade, at your service!"

"Ah ok. I slept wonderfully Greg, what is it that I can smell coming from the kitchen?" I inquired with a smile.

Lestrade jumped carefully down from its perch on the bedside table, and hopped towards the doorway.

"Whatever you'd like. The cook, Mrs. Hudson, will make whatever your heart desires." Then with one more hop he said: "Get dressed first, Mr. Holmes has laid an outfit out for you."

'How on earth did he know my size?' I thought walking towards the dresser and looking at the chosen pieces of clothing.

He had picked out a golden button up shirt with the same colour cravat, red top coat, with matching red trousers.

The clothing fit him quite well, except for the trousers being a bit long just like the pyjama ones, but he just rolled them up as to not trip.

When he made his way to the kitchen, it seemed everything from the drawers were making some type of food, almost everything is what it looked like.

"Good Morning John." A deep voice came from behind me. I turned to see Sherlock, wearing a blue spotted waist coat, with a white cravat, a blue top coat, and matching blue trousers. (A.N. See Cover)

'So we're almost matching now are we?' I thought blushing a bit.

"Morning, Mr. Holmes." John greeted looking down at his feet.

"Sherlock, please." He grunted pleasantly.

All the utensils were working hard, making as many dishes as they possibly could.

"Its quite a waste, we'd never be able to eat all of this."

I looked up to see him gazing down at me.

"I could have just told you what I wanted for breakfast, or make one thing because I'd eat whatever." I protested.

He frowned a bit, but I smiled making him loosen up.

"So, what would you like?" Mrs. Hudson spoke up getting their attention.

*Le magic time skip to after breakfast*

"That was hands down, the best meal I've had in a very long time!" I exclaimed after swallowing the last bite of the omelette. "Thank you very much Mrs. Hudson, and the rest of you too!"

The corners of Sherlock's mouth went up and Mrs. Hudson went on a rant about how it was no problem whatsoever.

"Aren't you eating?" I inquired Sherlock after Mrs. H had hopped away, looking up at him expectantly.

He looked down at me and sipped his tea silently.

"Erm... no."

I raised an eyebrow to ask for more information, but he declined. Setting down his half full tea cup, he brushed the creases out of his top coat and with a curt smile he said:

"I'm off to get ready."

Then walked off to his sleeping quarters.

'What a strange... being.' I thought, picking up the dishes and walking into the kitchen.

"Oh no no no!" Mrs. Hudson stopped him in his tracks. "I'll take that, don't you worry."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Its the least I can do, you've all been most hospitable."