Finally!

Nathan’s P.O.V

I arrived at the meeting place just in time. I sprinted down the familiar corridors. I had to arrive early to stop them from blanking me again.

When I arrived the other 4 members were sitting on the sofas. 2 of them looked very solemn. Jay and Siva glared at me whilst Max and Tom smiled. At least they were decent people! I’m sure Jay and Siva were nice people, but it would take a while to uncover their evil shell.

‘Hey, um, I have some urgent news, and it will affect Jay and Siva a lot. Don’t hate me, because for this we need to work together to rescue Louis…’

‘R-r-r-escue???’ Siva stuttered.

‘Yeah.’ I said. ‘Louis has been kidnapped by somebody. I don’t know who it is but I think it is your brother by the sound of his voice Siva.’’

He looked shocked, then guilty.

‘I knew this was going  to happen.’ He whispered. ‘Kumar said he was jealous of your place in the band Nathan. He won’t kill Louis. It’s a trap to get you! I’m so sorry Nathan!! I helped him capture Louis!’

He ran over and hugged me. I stumbled back, surprised by his kind gesture.

‘It’s okay Siva. I will forgive you if we can become friends and you and Jay help me rescue Louis. Along with Max and Tom?’ I said hopefully.

Siva looked over his shoulder at Jay who nodded his head slightly.

‘Listen Nathan, yes we will  help you but there is something we must tell you first. You know how we bullied you? Yeah that was all an act. We’re really sorry if we hurt your feelings. We don’t know why Louis hates you, but we don’t hate you. We never did! We think you’re a really genuine guy!’ Jay said, surprising me as it was the first time he had spoken.

‘Wow thanks. I wish I knew why Louis hated me… But can you keep a really big secret for me? All of you? You 4 are my band members now and I feel now that we’re all friends I can trust you?’

They all replied with ‘sure’ or ‘yeah tell us!’. I braced myself, ready for what was about to come.

‘Okay, I’mgayandIhaveacrushonLouis!’ I blurted out quickly.

‘Okay Nath, Repeat that slowly please?’ Max said making them all laugh. I was crimson red by this point.

‘Fine! I’m gay and I have a crush on Louis.’ I hid my face in my hands, too embarrassed to look at the boys.

‘About time!!!’ Jay and Siva exclaimed. They all burst out laughing and I grinned, happy that I had been accepted. It turns out Jay, Siva and Tom were all bisexual! Max was fully gay like me aswell!

‘Right. I’m gonna  heads back home! My mum will be worrying by now and my friend Dougie is arriving tomorrow! He’s coming to live with me for a bit! Wait! I forgot to tell you all! We are moving into a house together on Friday and Dougie will be staying with us for 4 months! His name is Dougie Poynter and I was in a band with him a few years back.’ Max said.

We all cheered, happy we had a guest coming with us to stay with us in our new house!

Hi everyone!

So, this is the last of it! I'm gonna have to stop this story if I can't find someone to co-write it with. I literally haven't got anything else.

So, just comment if you would like to co-write!

Thanks everyone!

-Lyo xx