Auditions and more

Louis’ P.O.V

I decided to go to Nathan’s house to apologise. I knew where he lived because I had followed him home once so I could tease him about it at school.

When I arrived I asked him mother if he was there.

‘No he isn’t I’m afraid. Sorry Louis, but I’m not sure if you are his favourite person right now. Best if you go home and I will tell him you came over.’

‘Okay Mrs. Sykes, please just tell him one thing for me? Tell him I’m sorry.

With that I left.

Nathan’s P.O.V

I was at my audition when my phone started ringing. It was my mum.

‘Hey mum!’

‘Hey Nath! How are you?’

‘I’m good that’s! I am auditioning in 10 minutes.’

‘That’s great! Listen someone came over and told me to tell you something…’

‘Mum!’

‘Ok, ok. It was Louis and he told me to tell you he is sorry…’

My phone fell to the floor. I picked It up again quickly.

‘W-w-w-whatttt???’ I stammered, my voice getting higher nearer the end.

‘Bye Nathan!’ My mum said as she hung up.

I don’t get it, why would he say sorry? And NOW of all times? He has been doing this to  me for years, so how come he has only just made up his mind to say sorry? If he thinks it will be forgive and forget then he doesn’t know what’s coming!

Louis’P.O.V

It was the next day at school and I was worried about what Nathan would say. I never actually meant any harm, I wish we could just be friends!

I watched as Nathan entered the school, on his was to his locker. He caught my eye and he glared at me. That hurt…

So he definitely isn’t going to forgive me then…

Nathan’s P.O.V

My audition went great! I was through to the next round! There was only seven of us left now. The was me, Max George, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness, Sive Kaneswarren, Kumar Kaneswarren and Say Taylor.

I thought they were all amazing… I had no chance.

I looked at the update board to find a new message which didn’t really surprise me. It said:

‘Louis Tomlinson, please report to class, where you have not turned up or registers.’

It wasn’t surprising really, he always did this. I was still pissed off with him.

3 hours later

I found out that Louis still hadn’t turned up at school. The teachers had told us to keep a lookout for him because the school had called his home and he wasn’t there.

Louis was Missing.

A/N: I uploaded anyway, but if you want me to upload agin, you will have to ask for it. It will not come by itself. Sorry if i'm being harsh but I don't have much time with all my school work at the moments.

Thanks,

-Lyoko