Chapter 1- Friends?... not going to happen!

Louis' P.O.V

‘Tomlinson, sit next to Nathan. Hopefully he will get your grades up!’ Mr.England said. I have no idea why he was called Mr. England, he was Irish like Siva!

I groaned as I made my way to the front of the class where Nathan was by himself as usual. The class went by silently, with no work either. I watched Nathan complete his work and go on his iPod while I just sat there with no work on my page.  Then he did something that surprised me, A LOT!

‘Erm, do you want any help? I will help you if you want me to?’ Nathan said in a quiet but deep voice. He sounded so scared! It sort of made me feel bad, what had he ever done to me that made me hate him so much?

‘Ok.’ I said. He started explaining how to do the questions to me. He was actually really nice! I quickly got the hang of it and for the first time ever I got all me work done without getting a detention.

Nathan’s P.O.V

I tried to be nice to Louis because then hopefully he won’t beat me up after school. I couldn’t get beat up! I had my band audition tonight! That’s right; I was auditioning for a band. Only my head teacher and close family knew. I’m already on the 6th stage! I can’t believe it!

The bell went and I got up from my seat, said bye to Louis, who was still sitting down, and left the room. I made my way to my locker and heard someone running from behind me.

I turned to see Louis standing there panting.

‘You forgot this!’ he said, handing me my book. He leant down on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

‘Oh, thanks.’ I said, wondering why he hasn’t punched me in the face yet.

‘Also, I wanted to give you this.’ He said.

Next thing I knew, I was knocked to the floor from being punched in the face! Al last! The Louis I knew was back. I knew his kindness wouldn’t last for long.

‘That’s for trying to be friendly with me.’ He growled as he walked away after kicking me in the chest.

I got up, still winded by his kick, and saw Niall and Tom sprinting up to me.

‘Nath your nose!’ they screamed at me holding me so I wouldn’t fall over. I reached up to find blood gushing out of my nose, which was probably broken.

Niall and Tom lead me to the medical room and I was cleaned up and sent home. This was going to be a hard thing to explain at the auditions.

Louis’ P.O.V

I can’t  believe I had done that to Nathan. I know I shouldn’t have done it, but I was scared! I had started to have these felling when I was around Nathan. So I thought if I hurt him, they would go away… but they didn’t.

It just made me feel really guilty.

- Hi, this is my second story but my first one kinda failed!

With this one, instead of uploading when I feel like it, I will instead upload when someone asks me to.

Thanks, and by the way, call me Lyoko, I prefer it to my name! :)

-Lyoko