Chapter 13

~Y/n p.o.v.~

I woke up with Camila cuddled into me. I stared at her for at least five minutes admiring her beauty. (That sounds stalkish). Then my phone started ringing. Camila started stirring around.

(You-Y, Dinah- D)

Y- "What do you want?" I asked Dinah pissed.

D- "Y/n how many times do I tell you not to answer the phone like that." Dinah yelled. Shit it's to early for this.

Y- "Sorry it's just really early and i'm so tired." I said yawning into the phone.

D- "Oh yeah I forgot you and Camila went on a date yesterday. Was she any good?" She asked I could already imagine her smirk.

Y- "Dinah why the fuck did you call this early?" I growled into the phone. I love her so much but she pisses me off.

D- "Gee, chill you have a fight in like a half an hour. Don't be late." She said hanging up.

I sighed and looked at Camila. She was already looking at me. Well she's gonna be pissed. "Morning beautiful." I told her kissing her forehead. "Your morning voice is so sexy. Your accent is perfect." She whispered causing me to laugh. She smacked me.

"Hey babe I have to go." I said causing her to frown. "I'm sorry shorty. I don't want to, but I have a fight to get too." I told her sadly. "Okay." She said standing up and getting dressed. I did the same. I took my clothes and laptop and left the tent just incase any homeless person finds it they can have it.

Camila was already waiting by the car. Well she's pissed at me. I rolled my eyes and opened my side. I looked at Camila and didn't open her door. "Y/n let me in I'm not kidding." She said trying to open the door. "Are you mad at me?'' I asked her calmly. "Y/n seriously open the fucking door." She yelled. I just smirked at her. "Answer the question." I said still smirking.

She started walking away. I watched her till she started leaving the beach. Fuck. I turned the car on and sped to where she was. I rolled the passenger  window down.

"Shorty get in." I told her. She just kept walking. For about five minutes she just kept on walking not answering me. I stopped the car and got out. She realized and started running. Doesn't she remember i'm on the lacrosse team. Not to forget captain.

I ran after her and instantly caught up to her. I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up and ran back to my car with her over my shoulder she kept on hitting my back.

"Y/n put me down now." She yelled. I put her in the car slamming the door shut. I saw her flinch. I got in on my side and slammed my door shut as well. I started driving not looking at her.

"Where are we going?" She asked pissed. I didn't answer her. "Are you fucking kidding me answer me." She yelled. "Why are you acting like this. Since we left the beach. Why are you so mad?" I asked her gripping the steering wheel tighter not looking at her. "Cause I wanted to spend time with you Y/n. But you'd rather go to a fight than stay with me." She said causing me to look at her.

I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers. "Don't think like that baby. I love you so much it hurts. Shorty I would never choose a fight over you. I do this Camila to get all my stress out. I have anger issues and I release it better in fights. And I make pretty good money for it." I told her kissing her hand.

"Can I come?" She squealed. "I don't know." I said nervously. "I've seen you fight before." She said getting mad. "Camila it's not safe for you." I said getting angry at all the thoughts people could do to her. "Please I'll stay with Dinah." She begged. I just nodded and she started jumping up and down.

I didn't really talk the rest of the drive there. I honestly don't want her to go. The guys are disgusting there. And all the girls try to get with me. I'm not saying I've never taken any of them home, cause I have. I don't want Camila to get mad.

We pulled up and got out of the car. "Here wear my jacket and cover your face." I said handing her my jacket. She nodded and put it on. I took her hand and we both walked in. Guys were staring her body down making me shake with anger. And girls were looking at her with pure hatred and jealousy in their eyes.

I saw Dinah and walked straight up to her pulling Camila with me. "Y/n you're finally here. Get in there. And good luck." She said hugging me. "I love you shorty." I told Camila kissing her. "I love you too baby, good luck." She said kissing me again.

I saw the guy I'm fighting and he was big. I looked at Camila and she looked nervous. I just winked at her.

"Your girlfriend is sexy. That ass is huge. The things I'm gonna do to her after I beat your ass. She's gonna be to embarrassed to be your girl." The guy said making me angry. He looked at her and winked.

The bell rang and I went after him. I beat the shit out of the guy. He only got a couple of hits in. Let's just say I won. I've felt anger but him talking shit about Camila made me the angriest I've ever been.

I walked right out after he gave up. I got my money and dragged Camila out. I opened the door and she got in. I shut her door and got in on my side and slammed my door shut still mad at what the guy said. Camila tried holding my hand but I moved my hand away not wanting to be touched. It was quiet for a while in the car.

"Bring me home Y/n your doing it again. Pushing me away." She said looking at her hands. I can see tears in her eyes. I hate seeing her cry especially when it's because of me.

"I'm sorry shorty. I didn't mean to be so distant. The guy I was fighting said something about you and it just made me so mad. I couldn't even control it. I'm sorry for taking it out on you I hated what he said. I don't want you taken away from me." I said with a couple tears I've noticed fall out of my eyes.

"No one can ever take me away from you. I'm in love with you so much it hurts. Thanks for sticking up for me." She said kissing me.