Chapter 2

A/n the picture is Y/n house and that's your room and bathroom. Geez I wish I had this😂

Y/M/N: your middle name
Y/N: your name
L/N: your last name

I turned my my head back to my friends. Again they were staring at me.

"Tells everything right now and don't leave anything out." Normani said giving me a death stare.

"Nothing happened we are just partners in English and I have to go to her house after school today." I told them like it's no big deal.

"Camz you are going to Y/N Y/L/N house, she's freaking rich. I heard her house is like a mansion." Lauren said over dramatically.

"Not to forget you are pretty much in love with her." Ally added on.

I blushed. "Guys it's no big deal she's not interested in me. She's interested in Ariana." I told them looking down.

"Fuck her Camz. She's a thot Y/N is blind. Yes she's pretty but you're beautiful." Ally said hugging me.

I hugged her back. I love my friends they are always there for me.

I started to hear people yelling at each other. It was Y/N and Ariana.

"Ariana we are not fucking dating so stop touching me. Your so clingy and a bitch to everyone and lastly a slut." Y/N yelled at her.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

The whole lunch room went quiet. Besides Y/N yelling.

Ariana ran out of the lunch room crying. I felt bad for her. I was even a little afraid of Y/N.

Y/N looked at me but I looked away.

I turned around again and saw Y/N walking out the lunch room with Dinah following her. Let me tell you Y/N was beyond pissed.

Dinah is Y/N's best friend since birth. She only lets Dinah in. Everyone wishes they were her. Me too, to be honest.

"Damn that was intense." Lauren said making us all laugh. Then the bell rang.

I've had Y/N in my last classes but she didn't even talk to anyone or look at them.

After ninth period I went to my locker and got my stuff. I don't know if I'm still going home with her. I feel weird to text and ask her.

I walked out the front door of the school about to call my mom when I spotted Y/N leaning against her car with a cigarette in her mouth.

"Cabello lets go." She yelled at me smirking. I texted my mom earlier that I had a ride.

I walked over to her and she opened the door for me. I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you." I told her smiling. She just nodded and got in on her side.

Her car is so nice and smells like her. Mint mixed with vanilla and cigarette. I can't help but enjoy it.

Then Y/N's phone went off. "Can you check that for me." Y/N said pulling out of the school.

"It's from Easy Fuck." I told her frowning.

"Give me it." She said uncomfortably.

"Are you coming over?" The text said repeating in my head. Was it from Ariana or someone else.

She just threw her phone in the cup holder and kept her eyes on the road.

The rest of the time to her house was quiet. I didn't know what to say.