Chapter 1

DE'ARRA POV,
BRINGGG!!! uhh I got out of bed and turn my alarm clock off.I look at the clock and it was 7:40 and school starts 8:30 so I have to hurry.I almost forgot my name is De'arra Taylor;Im 18 years old and in my last year of high school and I just moved to Atlanta with my family.I have dark long hair that reach the middle of my back,brown eyes,brown skin,Im 5"5,I have a piercing on my nose and i love to have fun.I went into my walk in closet and look for a out fit.I picked out a brown crop top,blue skinny jeans with some black heels.After that I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene.When i was done I put on my out fit i picked out then went to blow dry my hair.After that i flat iron my hair in a bob shape.When i look at the time it was 8:20 so i hurried down stairs and grab my book bag and an apple and rush out side to my 2015 benz and slide to school.My parents left befor me so i was the last to left the house .On my way to school i turned on the radio and my favorite ALL EYES ON YOU by meek mill,nicki minaj,and chris brown was on so i had to sing.

Yeah,Baby,is you drunk is you had enough ?
Are you here lookin' for love?ohh
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches,but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
if you aint,girl what we gon' do?
if you aint gon' need it,baby (yea yea yeah)
Give it all up for you right now
We got rhe club goin' crazy
All eyes on yo

When i reach River White High School it was way bigger than my old school in Miami.When i got out my car every eye in the school parking lot was on me.As i walk by i see the boys staring me down and the girls be mean mugging me all i did was laugh.The front office was at the front of the school so it was easy to find.I went inside and see this lady and said''hi my name is De'eara Taylor and new here and I was wandering if I can get my schedule and my locker number".She looked up and give me a warm smile"sure honey here it is and welcome to River White and have a great first day"she said. "Thanks"I said and walk out.
I have been looking for the past 5 minutes and still couldn't find my locker. While I was distracted by looking for my locker I walked into a wall I close my eyes and waited for it , but I didn't feel any pain so I open my eyes and see the most handsome face ever. He had brown eyes, pink lips that look so kissable, and his jaw was strong and define. I kept on looking and didnt realize that he was talking to me.

"What did u say"
"I said if your alright"
"Yeah im ok its my fault I wasnt looking"
"Its fine ma I wasn't looking so it was my fault to.
"My name is Ken whats yours ma"
"Its De'arra but some call me DeDe".I said while looking up at him. I didnt realize how tall he was till now. He was either 6"0 I think.He was wearing a white shirt, with a brown pants, gold chain, gold watch , and a white sneakers. I looked up at him and he was smirking at me I guess he saw me checking him out.

"So your new here huh"
"Yeah and im looking for my locker but I cant find it"
"Ok let me see it".I show him it and it was two lockers down from his so we walk there together so I can put the books I dont need in my locker.

"Ok what class do you have first"
"Uhh I really dont know ".He asked if he can see so I showed him.

1st. Math
2nd. Biology
3rd. Art
4th. P.E
5th. Lunch
6th. Free period
7th. World history

"So we have 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th together"
"Thats great so should we get going"I ask while smiling at him.He give me a million dollar smile that show off his pearly white teeth and said "sure lets go " and the same time the bell rings.