Chapter 2

DeDE(De'arra)
Class was boring asf,time went by so fast i didnt even realize it was 4th period which is P.E.When i went to my locker and put my books in i went to the girls locker room next to change into my gym clothes which is a white and gold shirt with red short shorts.When i walk into the gym the door closed with a bang! and that made every eyes in the gym on me.I was looking around the gym and my gaze fell on a familiar face,the face of the boy i met this morning;the face of Ken.When he saw me he waved me over to him.When i was walking over to him i saw five other boys with him im not gonna lie they are very handsome ,but not like Ken.

''hi''.i said
''hey DeDe let me introduce you to my friends''.
''so this is Marcus,Diggy,Rob,Ray,and Ryan they are twins''.
''sup''.they say in union.
''hey my name is De'arra but you can call me DeDe if u want.
''ok everyone today we are going to play volleyball boys on one side girl on one side''coach said.

When we got on our side this girl came over to me.
''Hi my name is Trinity,and these are my friends Cameron,Paige,AJ,and Brie''.
''sup my name is De'arra,but you can call me DeDe''.

After introducing myself to the girls they are really nice and i can see me and Trinity are going to be best friend.When gym was over it was time to go to lunch so i told the girls to go ahead and I'll meet them there.This locker room shower is so big it can fit 5 people in it like damn.When i was walking to the cafeteria i saw Ken making out with a girl on the lockers.The girl was wearing a very short shorts with her ass falling out and a blouse that is so tight her boobs are falling out she look like a T-H-O-T.Im not gonna lie when i saw them i got this burning feeling in my chest it feels like jealousy,but i could't be because i swore to myself that i wouldn't fall for another boy again just because of wht happen to me in the past so the best thing to do is just stay away from him.As i walked inside the cafeteria i instanly draw attention like always.When i got in line a payed for my food and search the room for Trinity table and once I found them I went over.

"What up".I said and sit beside Trin.
"Hey girl".they all said.
"So DeDe tell ous about your self".
"Well I'm fun to hang around with, I can sing and dance, I was born in Miami, I have an older brother in college , and I love fashion".

We ate, talked and laugh during lunch and to say I didn't enjoy that would be a lie.The cafeteria went dead silent when the door make a loud bang and guess who it was Ken group.As the walk by everyone eyes was on them. When they got there food and sat down they started talking and Ken laugh at something Ryan said. I think he felt my eyes on him so he looked up and our eyes locked. Looking into his eyes gave me tingles in my body then all of a sudden the girl I saw him with earlier sat on his lap and they started making out I rolled my eyes and got up to throw my trash away and leave the cafeteria to go to my free period